Part 50

I sat down and opened bills letter first.

Just remember.....
(Read Charlie's note)

I scrunched my forehead in confusion as I teared open Charlie's letter.

We have no shame in beating up a malfoy. Especially if he hurts our little one.

B*C Weasley.

I laughed as I put the letters down, I knew it was true though so I just hoped Draco would see eye to eye with the Weasleys.... if not for his beautiful face then for me.

Putting everything at the back of my head, I got out a slim, black strapless dress that I brought a while back out of my wardrobe and slid it on.

It fitted perfectly. I found some plain black heels to match and slid them on as I began my makeup and curing my hair at my desk.
-

(10:50pm)

I checked The time and realised I had ten minutes to go.

I wanted to be a little early so I quickly got up, and sprayed my signature perfume which smelt like lavender and vanilla.

I smiled as I entered the common room and saw, Hermione, Ron and Harry slouched on the couch which made me frown.

"Hey what's up. Why the dead looks?" I asked, putting a hand on Harry and Ron's shoulders.
Hermione's nose was stuck in a book.

"I found barty crouch y/n.... in the forbidden Forrest. Dead." Harry murmered.

"What..." I whispered.

I saw tears in his eyes and I immediately went around the couch to the front and pulled him up.

I held out my arms and he collapsed into me.

"I don't know what im supposed to do anymore.... everything's going downhill y/n..." he whispered in my ear only for me to hear.

"Harry..." I whispered as he cried into me, I held back my tears and waited for him to calm down to which he eventually did.

Hermione and Ron were sat in silence. Shock more than silence I think though.

"Come on guys let's just let loose for one night." I sighed and grabbed their hands.

Hermione was protesting but I had a firm grip on her hand.

Harry just walked next to me. While I dragged the complaints behind me.

We got to the room of requirement and I walked up and down infront of it until a door appeared.

"Come on.... I'm getting drunk. I need this night. I think we all do" I breathed out and walked in with them behind me, each nodding in agreement.
-

I saw my two Favourite gingers in the far corner of the beautifully decorated room they conjoured up.

They were both chugging fire whiskey. In kind of a angry way....

"Hey! Pass us one! Also what's wrong?"

Fred passed me a drink and put a huge fake smile on his face which I saw right through.

"Dear old Percys gone and left us!! How great!! Mums in bits, so is dad!! And guess what!! He's gone to work for the fucking ministry!!!!" He yelled out in a fake happy manor.