Chapter 72: Boss bitch

^^^VERY Rare picture of London actually looking nice✋🏽.

Also My exams just got cancelled.

I swear I'm not crying.
Lol.

————————————————————————

"Do you have to clear your throat every five seconds?" He chuckles irritating me.

"Fuck you! I was already over thinking that and you had to point it out." I fold my arms mortified.

I'm blindfolded.
The kinky fuck blindfolded me.

"Where are we now?" I ask agitated.

"The same place we were 20 seconds ago Sienna." I know he's smirking.

"Fuck it, I'm taking it off I have to much anxiety for this shit!" I complain lifting my arm up.

He grips it before I can reach the blindfold startling me and places it back on my lap before removing his had.
That was kind of hot though.

We eventually come to a long awaited stop and I hear the engine turn off.
"What do I do?" I ask waving my hands around the place like a mad women.

"Sienna you look like a duck stop it." Dominico tells me.

"Where are you?" I flap them around more vigorously and accidentally hit his face.
"Shit, this you?" I tap it kind of hard.

I then start moving my hands aggressively around his features.
Of course I knew it was him. I think?

"No it's Diego." He replies sarcastically.

I scream jumping back, hitting my head on the roof of the car.

"Fine take the blindfold off, you're a lot harder to handle like this." He shakes his head.

Pulling it off, "I'll have you know, I am very low maintenance."

He gets out of the car ignoring my stupidity and walks over to my side before opening the door and helping me out.

"What are we doing here?"I ask inspecting the streets of central London.
I come across a sign that says 'Oxford street'.

"You'll see." He smiles throwing his jacket over me due to my constant shivering.
The place was crowded, it made me anxious but what did I care, after all I hate people anyway.

We eventually turned a corner on a busy street and he led me to a grande building that towered high, was covered in glass windows and held an intimidating atmosphere.
As soon as I walked in, suspicion devoured me not to mention fear.

He's going to kill me because of the video, isn't he?
Oh my god. Sienna D'Angelo can NOT go down in history like that.

'Death by Male species'
No thank you that is embarrassing.

I analysed the place and Dom didn't say a word. We travelled to the top floor via the elevator and made no conversation.
Awkward was an understatement.

After reaching it, I had come to the realisation that the whole place was empty.
Great to point out the obvious Sienna.

Our footsteps echoed due to the marble floor as the spacious room and the questions became to much.
"Dom, what are we doing here?" I ask once again.

He doesn't answer but continues walking towards a single desk by a window that covered the entire wall.
The view was like nothing I had ever seen, it caught my eye and  for a second I forgot about what I had been so adamant to figure out.