chapter nineteen: lip tint? or...?

[moon🌙]:
what in theㅡ
jealous of what??

[fullsun☀️]:
You hung out with them and their staff, got all dressed up and they were the first one to see it
I wanted to be first

Eunwol blinks once, twice and a scoff emits her as her lips upturn. He's jealous because of that? Aww, poor Haechannie. He's such a cutie.

[moon🌙]:
aww, sorry
i didn't know that
i did show you a pic of it tho

[fullsun☀️]:
iT's nOt tHe sAmE

[moon🌙]:
HAHAHHAHAHA FINE
such a bAbY

[fullsun☀️]:
YA
YOU'RE THE BABY YOU FOOL

[moon🌙]:
fool??
THE AUDACITY

[fullsun☀️]:
:P

[moon🌙]:
ㅠ-ㅠ

[fullsun☀️]:
Go cry :)

[moon🌙]:
yA

The two end up in laughter behind their screens and their conversation ends when Eunwol reminds that both him and her have to wake up early for work.

"Goodnight," they both whisper to their screens with smiles on their faces as they type it down.

And they fall into a slumber.

-

"This colour is better!" Haechan exclaims and Eunwol shakes her head vigorously.

"No! We're going with a 'natural' look here! This one will pop up too much!"

"But I want itttttt! So what if it pops up? It'll still look good," Hyuck tries to negotiate and he seals his lips at her glare.

"Well, maybe it's because I've never actually seen someone with natural shimmery, golden eyelids," Eunwol remarks.

Since they're close, every once in a while, they do have some dispute about the looks and all that. It's rare but it happens.

"I'll mix it, then," Eunwol suggests when she looks at the two colours that seem to fit well.

And every single time, they manage to cooperate, anyways. Whether by one surrendering to the other or by creating an agreeable option.

Although, people might think that they hate these moments, they actually adore them.

Because it proves how great their teamwork and understanding is with one another and it feels special in a way.

"Thanks," Donghyuck says as she brushes the combined pallettes onto his lid.

The corner of her lips curl up and she whispers,
"Ohh, the mighty Fullsun said thank you, everyone."

He chuckles and lets his gaze meet hers as she leans in to do his eyeshadow.

She scoffs. "Am I that pretty that you have to stare?"

"Yes," Donghyuck casually answers but it completely knocks the air out of her.

He bursts out laughing when she starts malfunctioning.
"Ya, my makeup isn't done, yet."

She quickly snaps herself back before finishing up his look.

"Here, it looks nice," Eunwol says and stands straight to show him his appearance through the mirror.

His brow raises at her skillful application and combination. Despite using both a natural nude and sparkly golden pallette, she's able to make it look into a natural brown shimmer.

Like when one uses vaseline on their lids but with a slight touch of light brown eyeshadow that compliments the skin.

It makes him glow under the light.

"Not bad," he says and the girl only shakes her head with a tiny smile.

"Let me do your lips."

She takes out the lip kit and starts dabbing his lips with a sufficient amount of base lipbalm, not too many so it won't be too greasy but not too little either.

"Does it feel too sticky?" She asks when she's done with applying all the colour.

Donghyuck shakes his head.

"Too slippery?"

He shakes his head again.

"Try doing thisㅡ"

Smooch!

Hyuck takes the opportunity of their faces being inches apart and pecks her cheek- cutting off her words.

She jolts straight up, wide-eyed and she frantically scans the surroundings- seeing no one.

"You kept asking about it so I thought I could make you feel it yourself. So? How is it?" Hyuck teases with of course, a smug grin on his face.

"It's... great," she lags, still baffled and he tilts his head- getting more and more naughty by her reaction.

"Which? The lip tint or the kiss?"

She stares at him with her round cheeks in a deeper shade of red. "Both."

And what she does next, surprises him more.

Eunwol kisses his forehead and grins cheekily before leaving him alone so he would go to the dressing room.

He feels his heartbeat that's thumping faster than he thought it ever could. And he knows exactly what it means.

He likes her.

Romantically.

Donghyuck stares at his own reflection in the mirror, seeing the surprise on his own face as the realization settles in.
Damn.