|Does he love me?

A/N
Girl ldk if this is too toxic but warning!!!!! Also correct my errors.
☆___///____///___///___///___///___///___///_☆

I woke up and found Mattheo writing something on his book. I ignored him and went to take a shower. I came out of the shower and gripped on my towel tighter so it doesn't fall.

I took my blue mini dress from my bag and went to the bathroom to change.

"Can you go make me breakfast y/n?" I sigh "Yeah sure.." I went downstairs and made some pancakes and some coffee.

"Here you go.." I placed the pancakes next to him and he stopped me "Wait.." I turned around and gulped "You didn't put any sugar inside." He said in a low tone. I nod and went downstairs to get some sugar.

"Morning sister-inlaw." Megan smiled and hugged me,l laughed awkwardly "Morning Megan,how are you doing?" She lets go of me and frowns "I'm fine y/n but how are you doing..?" I sigh and look away "I'm..I'm not okay Megan!" She turns me around and my eyes begin to ache "Come here." She pulls me into a hug and l embrace her back. "I know l might have said l don't like you but y/n there's something about you,You are really special and l know you can make Mattheo a better person don't give up on him,trust me he does love you." I smile and head to Mattheo's room.

"What took you so long?" Before l could answer he slapped me across the face,I held my right cheek and my vision starts to get blurry. "What took you soo long...huh? " He pushes me againist the wall and l hit my head on the wall.

"I- I was just talking to your sister M-Mattheo.." Tears start to run down my cheeks, He hold his waist and turns around. "Give me the sugar and GET OUT!" I place the sugar on the table and ran to Megan.

I fell on arms and cried on her shoulder. "Y/n...no...no.no don't cry l'm here please stop." She patts my back while I am crying. "Megan are you really sure he loves me?" I look at her and she gulps "I'm hundred percent sure y/n please don't worry." She wiped my tears and she gave me water to drink.

"My head is painful.." She looks at me with concern and and looks away looking for pills. "Take this pill y/n It will make you feel much better." I drank the pill and laid on her bed.

She kept talking to me but I wasn't listening I was thinking about Mattheo and Michael,who do l really love?

"Y/n are you okay?" I shake my head "yeah..I'm fine just tired." I lie "Take some rest tomorrow we are heading back to Hogwarts." I nod.

☆_///__////___///__///___///__《Hogwarts》

When we arrived Mattheo and l parted ways he went to Olivior and l went to Michael.

"Hey baby! Hey Micheal!" Sarah came running and hugging us at the same time. "Hey Sarah." I say in a low tone,Sarah looks at Michael  and gives me a frown "Michael can you leave l want to have a word with Y/n." Micheal left me and Sarah together alone.

"Honey I know what happend Megan told me everything and I'm sorry." She hugs me and l smile weakly "Hey dont be sorry." She frowns "Now can we stop talking about Mattheo we have a lot of Homeworks to do dummy. "Fine whatever." She rolls her eyes, "By the ways l haven't seen Adrian in a while where is he?" She widens her eyes "You didn't hear?!" I nod lightly "He got expelled he got caught having sex with one of the Professors." I giggle "Wait really!?" She nods and we both laugh.

"Draco!"I run towards him giving him a big hug,"Calm down Damn didn't know you missed me that much." He rolls his eye's  and embraces me back. "Whatever Ferret." I pull away and hit him lightly on his shoulder. "RUN Y/N BECAUSE I'M COMING TO GET YOU!" I ran as quickly as possible.

I stopped in my tracks when l saw Michael with Pansy again. I walked towards him and gave them both a deadly stare.

"Micheal..don't explain okay l don't need your explanations this time,Its fucking done Micheal!" I walked towards Sarah and told her what Michael and Pansy where doing.

She gasped and tried to lmperio Pansy.

"Its not worth it Sarah,his so fucking disgusting l don't want him anymore l swear I'm done with him this time." I roll my eye's, "Period." She makes a line with a her hand. I giggle and we both left to the common room.

"Zabini! Jasmine!" I run towards them while holding my books. They stop making out and face towards me.

"Hey.."Blaise says in a low tone,Jasmine hits him in the head "What was that for!?" He rolls his eye's and walks over to Jacob and Draco.

"I missed you so much!" She kisses my forehead. "Aw com'on l missed you more!" I smile "So what's happening between you and Mattheo?" She runs her fingers on my hair. I sigh and l tell her everything that's happening between me and Mattheo.

"Woah! I'm sorry y/n." I roll my eye's "Can people stop being sorry it's getting annoying!" She widens her eye's, "Oh my bad l was just trying to be nice you know." I tug my hair behind and smile.

"I think I should get going now." I pull down my skirt and grab my books with me.

I walk down the hallways to go to Proffessor Mcgonagall.

"Hey Slytherin." I hear Cedrics voice from behind,l turn around to see him with a cute smile on his face "Hey hufflepuff." I walk towards him with a smile on my face. "Where are you going?" I tug my hair behind "Well I'm heading to professor Mcgonagoll to check if l have any duties tonight." He nods "Oh that's cool,do you mind if l come." I smile showing out my staright pearly teeth. "Yeah sure hufflepuff." He holds my hands and l gulp.

We walked together and l spotted Olivior and Mattheo making out in the corner. He looked at me with pure jealousy written in his eye's.

"What's wrong?" Cedric looks at Mattheo, "Is he bothering you?" I face Cedric with a fake smile on my face. "Well no..no..no his not bothering me at all I'm really fine." I hold his hand tighter while we make our way to Miss Mcgonagall's office.

"GoodAfternoon Proffesor." Cedric lets go of my hand."Guess l'll see you later y/n." I smile "Yeah sure." I blow  him a goodbye kiss and he blushs.

"Umm miss Blackwood you have to monitor the second years with......ummm Mattheo Riddle." I widen my eye's and face palm myself."please co-operate with Riddle, l know he can be difficult but please just try miss Blackwood." I sigh and nod lightly. "Good this evening at 21:00pm" -"Yes Professor goodbye."

мαттнєσ Fυcкιηg ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ!!!!

A/N
Happy New year loves heheh,y'all l feel bored so add my snap kmmipi4:) l'm nice l promise😈 2021 BABY!;)