¹⁹ Watching

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ¹⁹ - sɴᴏᴡʙᴀʟʟ

❛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ғᴜɴ ❜

He didn't know how long he's been standing here, in front of the full-length mirror trying to tie this tie.

The boy grumbled, throwing the tie-down on the bed and unbuttoning the top button of his white dress shirt, his eyes catching sight of the red bracelet around his wrist.

Hopper gave it to him--El getting the blue one--they were made from Hopper's daughter's favorite hair ties, Sarah.

The boy remembered when he heard that name being repeated in Hopper's brain the first time he met the man, but now he knew the story of the girl who didn't live.

"Hey, you almost ready?"

He looked up seeing Hopper by the door, looking the young boy over.

It was a whole month later after the pumpkin patch and the whole Mind Flayer thing, now it was the snowball. Ven remembered Mike promising El he would take her.

He sighed, nodding his head, grabbing the jacket off his bed and walking out the room with Hopper.

He ran a hand through his freshly cut curls, free from bleach--that he hated by the way--the boy plopped onto the couch, waiting for El to finish.

The boy didn't really want to go since there was going to be a lot of people there, but Hopper doesn't want to make El go alone.

He abandoned the headphones, them and the walkmen going to be tucked away safely in Hopper's car in case, Ven thought it would be weird wearing headphones to a dance.

"Come on, El! We're going to be late!" Hopper shouted, putting on his jacket and grabbing his keys.

The door of the bathroom caught Ven's attention, his lips perking up as he saw El step out, a flowy blue dress ending at her ankles, pink on her eyelids, her hair gelled and curly.

"You look good." he stated.

El blushed under the stares of Hopper and Ven, "You too."

"You guys ready?"

Eleven took a deep breath, nodding her head, the siblings followed Hopper out the cabin.

──