i. 𝑹𝑬𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑻𝑬𝑫

"  if my life doesn't have you in it, then maybe i don't want to live  .  "

EDITED

┏━━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━━━┓

DRACO SHIFTED IN HIS FORMAL STANDING BESIDE HIS MOTHER ON THE PLATFORM. It was hard doing so especially when your father gets sent to Azkaban and the whole wizarding world knows about it. It's hard when people don't feel ashamed to talk badly about your family, practically in your face. It's hard when where ever you go, people sneer at you and automatically think you're a bad person just because of one family member. To say that his father had destroyed the Malfoy reputation was absolutely correct. Draco doesn't remember when he has had this many people hate him but it was alright, he didn't care.

He just wanted to finish school and live someone far, far away where only his mother and a few of his friends could visit him. But it's not that simple when your father is a death eater and you have to become one too or else you'll die. Draco still remembers when he got the mark by the Dark Lord. The room was cold and empty as all the death eaters formed around Draco to watch him suffer from the life time tattoo. It was definitely scary, almost like a ritual, with all the death eater masks and black robes but Draco wouldn't be surprised if it was and he's joining a cult.

The blonde stopped glaring harshly at the floor when he felt his mother tugged the sleeve of his black suit with a kind smile. "Isn't that cute boy one of your friends?" Narcissa whispered softly to her son. He immediately jerked up at the description and turned around, grey eyes searching all over the platform. Sure enough there in the flesh, Jaemin Bleu with his two siblings bickering quite loudly from where they were standing. Draco felt himself unconsciously smirk at the boy before giving his mum a kiss on the cheek and a quick goodbye.

Before he could get to far though, Narcissa got a hold of his wrist and made him look at her. "Please don't get seen with your friend, you know what they'll do if they catch you." She warned with a stern but calm voice. Draco sighed and nodded. "Don't worry Mother, I have it under control ." He assured her with a squeeze of his hand. That seemed to do the trick because Narcissa smiled and waved goodbye. His mother knew about Jaemin of course, he knew he could trust his mum with a top secret like that. His mother helped him relax his nerves during the summer after news came about his father and just mental problems in general. He almost cried when he and his mother had their first adult conversation but held back - not wanting to embarrass himself.

Ignoring the glares sent his way - he walked towards the Bleu trio who had their back turned towards him while laughing. He reached a hand to tap Jaemin's shoulder but the boy himself turned aground almost immediately with a big smile. To say that Draco didn't feel butterflies at the sight was a complete lie but of course he denied he did. Jaemin really did mature during the summer. His shoulders were more wide, more taller, sharper jaw, even more noticeable muscle, and a couple new piercings were sported on his ear. The thing that he noticed the most was his lips. They were more full and pink making them very kissable. The blonde didn't know were he was going with that thought but he did have to keep himself from visibly gaping up at him.

"Hello love." Jaemin teased with a smirk, unknowing of the butterflies erupting in the blonde's stomach. The two other siblings quickly turned at that and their happy expressions seemed to falter a bit. "Good morning Bleu's." Draco greeted to the trio. "Malfoy." Jisung, the oldest, acknowledged before turning the youngest back to face forward and stepping away from the two. The blonde ignored them and stood beside Jaemin without removing his gaze from the floor. "Hey listen, I heard about what happened to your d-" "It's fine Jaemin, I'm fine." Draco cut off turning towards his friend with a frustrated expression. He really didn't want to hear about his father anymore. Jaemin understood the message and nodded his head, and reached inside a bag that was placed across his chest. "How was your summer?" He asked as he applied something on his lips. Draco scoffed. "Mother decided to finally speak to me which was a good thing I guess but other than that, terrible." The taller hummed at the response. 

Jaemin knew Draco's situation due to them owling eachother and was scared. He was scared not for himself since he's a muggle born but for Draco. Although he couldn't voice his concern because the young death eater would quickly get angry. " Byeol, Jisung, and I went to America to visit my parents when you, you know. " Jaemin looked down at the blonde's right arm and sighed. "I got to preform at my mom's bar which was cool but other than that everything was normal." He finished. Draco opened his mouth so could say something but the Hogwarts Express train came into view. 

People came rushing from every direction hurrying to get on the train, some even bumping onto Draco without saying anything. The pale boy felt himself grow extremely irritated when people did not move out the way when he told them to. Had his family name lost respect as well? Before he could push anyone a soft but firm hand gripped his own. Draco flinched at the sudden warmness in his hand and looked up to see his best friend grinning and pulling him to the end of the train. Is he holding hands with someone and not complaining? Don't people see them? Why is my stomach feeling strange? Jaemin noticed how his best friend was tense and squeezed the cold hand he was holding. "Don't worry Draco I don't bite, unless you want me to." He teased, expecting a scoff and a eye roll but instead got a flushed face and a tighter grip on his hand. 

Jaemin was a bit surprised at this but it only increased his grin even more at seeing his usually stone faced friend so flustered at something he said. It was cute.

━━━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━━

an speaks !!

first chapter wow. don't expect too much from my writing, 

i'm in 7th grade and I got an F in english 😜