30 (3)

I said I wasn't going to write these anymore ugh. This was horrible because I haven't written these in a while. Happy New Years. What a way to start 2021.I was supposed to drop before midnight.

Madison's eyes connect with his. Vito instructed her to keep her eyes on him while he gives her the time of her life.

"You touch me at all and I'll make it hard for you."

Vito pulls her bottom to the edge of the table and meets nose to treasure. Although her vagina doesn't smell it smells like her. Sweet.

"Ivy don't make me have to lock your hands up"

Vito grips her thighs and leaves a lingering amount of kisses on her thighs. She moans in ecstasy,biting her quivering lip.

"Victor your making me- Ohhhhh

Victor's lips connect around her protruding bud. Her eyelid shut tight while a high pitch moan escaped her lips. Her hands slaps against her face trying to hold in the outburst

"Vi-Victor I-I CAN'T!"

"Shut up"

His tongue laps over her slit making her squirm.

"You think this is a game Ivy?" Vito asks

Tears fight to stay in her eyelids while she tries to fight to get them out.

"Victor I - I "

Vito sends a hard slap to her bottom before sending a long slow lick to her pearl.

Maddy shakes her head from side to side to the unbearable pressure. The feeling of love wanted to burst through her body.

"OHHH I LOVE - I LOVE YOUUUUU!"

"Ssshhh." Vito says lowly

"The kids are asleep." He groans sticking two fingers in her

Madison lifts her head and drops it back down hard on the table.

"OWWW SH-"

"Damn baby...are you okay?" He asks looking up to make sure

"Victor s-s-slow down" she cries

The familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach grew near.

"You hear that baby?" He asks referring to the squishing sound her box created

"You don't hear me talking to you?"

"HUH?!" he shouts as his fingers moves quickly upward

"YESSSS BABY YESS I HEAR IT!" she cries shaking her head

She bites down hard on her finger while her legs shake rapidly.

"Ivy I hope you can hang on for a while." He smiles looking at her

Victor fingers meets with his mouth before sucking the unforgettable taste. His beard was wet with her fluids.

"You love me baby?" "You my big baby?" He asks sweetly

His lips kiss her inner thigh with passion. Carefully and gently to keep it in a straight line.

"I asked, do you love me?" He asks looking in her eyes

Madison nods her head while trying to break eye contact.

"Oh cuteness we ain't done yet. Lets turn this up a notch. Stand up and walk to the room."

"Victor I can't move" she gasps

"Ivy get up and walk."

Madison sits up slowly while her legs still shake weakly.