☁️ {Sneak out with me} tsukishima x reader

Hey! So my names Bix if you didn't know and I'm filling in for mushrooms since they've completely disappeared from the internet, but don't worry I now know and everythings ok they should be back for March hopefully 👌 anyway! i didn't write this magic did I'm just posting it for them (which I have permission to do so dw)

It was around 11:30 on New Year's Eve, your parents had gone to bed which means you have to miss out on fireworks. You we're getting ready for the countdown when you got a message from one of your friends, tsuki.

(1 new message from: salty dinosaur 🦖🧂)

Salty dinosaur 🦖🧂: hey Y/N, are you excited for the fireworks?

Heya
well I would be but my parents are being squares so I'm not going to see them 😓 :you

Salty dinosaur 🦖🧂: what? No way. I'm not having that. Nope. I'll be round in a sec

Wait! No no no no no nope! my parents are asleep! You can'ttt
If you wake them I'll be groundedddd and my dad will probably kill you 🙄 :you

He left you on seen for around 10 minutes.

Salty dinosaur 🦖🧂: kk I'm outside your window now.

Tsukiiiiii! :you

You heard tapping on your window. You stood up and walked over and opened your window to see tsukishima in the tree outside your window. He smirked and held his hand up in a 'hey' manner. "Tsuki! What are you doing here!" You whispered blushing. "Shut up and come here" he said holding his hand out to you. "I'm in my pyjamas!" You said looking around for some spar clothes to through on. "O Jesus Christ just come on!" He smirked grabbing your hand. "Sneak out with me" he said looking into your eyes glasses reflecting the Christmas lights that yet to be taken down. You blushed and smiled. "..ok" you began to climb out of the window and stand on the tree branch in nothing but large T-shirt, some shorts and your slippers.
Tsuki grabbed hold of your back for support and you huddled in close as you shivered. "Ok let's go. We have like 10 minutes to get to the top of the hill" he looked at the ground and jumped to the bench and then the floor. But he was 6'2, it was basically just a step for him. You looked down and then at him. "I can't jump, I'll splatter!" You whisper loudly. "Stop being dumb! I promise I'll catch you!" He chuckled. You grumbled and stepped from side to side. "I swear, if you drop me I'll scream and then they'll think I'm being kidnapped!" You said preparing to jump. He chuckled once more and nodded holding his arms out. You slid yourself off and he caught you just as he promised. He held you bridal style and you looked away. "T-thanks" he placed you down and you both began to walk to the hill so you could get a clear view of the fireworks.

"Is anyone else coming?" You ask finally being able to drop the whispering. "Nah, they didn't want to." He said putting his hands in his pockets. "Wait, so why did you make me come out!" You say trying to catch eye contact.
"Who cares your already here now!" He said pushing your face away.

You finally got to the top of the hill with around 2 minutes to spare. "Come on, come on! Hurry your long legs upppp!" You called pulling on his arms. You sat down on the hill and Tsukishima wrapped his jacket aromatic you. "Your shivering." He said yawning. "No no I'm fine I don't want you to be cold!" You say attempting to give it back. But he refused "don't care, wear it."

You could hear people counting down. Tsukishima was looking dead ahead when the countdown began.

10!
"You know, your pretty great."
"Aww Tsuki-"
"Shush. Let me talk"
"😑" it was almost cute.. almost
9!
"I just.. can't believe I know someone as.. as awesome as you."
8!
"I'm not saying this because I'm your friend,"
7!
"I'm saying this because I know you."
"You know me because your my friend" you said.
"Shush"
6!
"I just thought.. this would be a good way to end a terrible year."
5!
"By telling you.."
4!
"I like you Y/N"
3!
"No.. l-love.. you.."
2!
"I have for.. a long time"
1!
He brought his face closer to yours and and kissed you. It was soft but passionate. You were flushed and confused, but one thing you knew for sure, you never wanted this moment to end. Unfortunately all good things must come to end and your lips finally parted. Your stared into each other's eyes. "Sorry I-" you cut him off by wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him in for another kiss. He put one hand on your hip and wrapped the other around your back. This one was sweet and it lasted longer than the first. However when it did come to an end, he smirked and huddled his face into your chest. "I'm glad." He mumbled into you. He looked up,at you again and kissed you on the forehead. "I suppose we should get you home hmm?" He said. "Can we stay like this a little longer?" You ask blushing. He smiled and pulled you on top of him, cuddling you and chuckled. You could never get tired of the sound of his laugh. You picked up his glasses and put them on your own face. "I can't see.. your just a blob.." He looked at you with squinted eyes.
(-︿-) <- something like this. He smiled. "Your a pretty blob" (- ᴗ-) Something tells you this year isn't going to be as bad as the last.

(If you have glasses, like I do, this is a bonus for you): you took off your glasses and swapped them with him. "Jesus Christ your so blind!" You both said in unison. Something tells you this year isn't going to be as bad as the last.