43

Next morning Taehyung and Jungkook woke up by an alarm. "Turn it off" Taehyung groaned covering his ears, Jungkook sat up with messy hair and eyes half close. He followed the sound which was coming from his backpack, he lazily stood up and made his way to his bag. He unzipped it and grabbed whatever was making that noise. It was his phone.

Jungkook's eyes widen turning off the alarm "Taehyung! We have a concert"

"Oh shit" Taehyung sat up trying to get use to the brightness. He then pulled the sheets away from his body and stood up feeling some type of pain struck him. "Ow what the fuck" he whimpered sitting back down.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook walked over to him.

"My legs hurt and my asshole" Taehyung massaged his legs.

'Oh no did I go too rough?'

"Did I hurt you?"

Taehyung shook his head and stood up again grabbing Jungkook's shoulder for support. Jungkook held his waist watching his face scrunch up in pain "can you walk?"

"I'll try" Taehyung moved away from Jungkook taking slow steps to not hurt himself. "Of course we had to fuck on a concert night" he sighed making his way to the bathroom but was quickly pulled into someone's arms bridal style.

"But you liked it" Jungkook carried him into the bathroom.

"Loved it" Taehyung corrected. "But I wanna take a shower"

"I don't think you'll have time Taehyung" Jungkook said unsure. "I will, I'm super fast!" Taehyung said as Jungkook sat him in the shower.

"How are you going to perform?"

"I don't know, I'll try my best and not move around as much"

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked turning on the water and taking a step back to let Taehyung shower.

"Yes, people payed money to come and see me I have to give them what they want"

"Okay okay, but if anything happens I will not hesitate to go up on stage" he said walking over to the sink. "Aww this is why I love you, but don't worry I will be fine" Taehyung answered as he started to wash his body.

"You better be, also last night you were bleeding again" Jungkook said bending down to brush his teeth. Taehyung stopped "yeah I know, I felt blood running down my thighs" he sighed. "You must've been grossed out" he sighed as he continued to wash his body. Jungkook shook his head as he bent down to spit out some toothpaste.

"Not even close, but you should get that checked out Taehyung. What if you can't be having sex because of some asshole infection"

Taehyung gasped "you're right! What the fuck!? This means we won't ever be able to have sex again?"

"Well we don't know that, I'll set up an appointment tonight" Jungkook said as he continued to brush his teeth. Taehyung mumbled an okay and continued to shower.
-

-

-

-
Jungkook and Taehyung made it to the stadium quietly. Taehyung was starting to walk a bit better now not drawing any suspicious from others. Jungkook was kinda nervous to see Namjoon and Jimin again after yesterday's events.

They finally made it to the backstage room and opened the doors only seeing everyone but Namjoon and Jimin. Jungkook let out a relieved sigh, but it was quickly cut short as he heard crying. "Hyung?" Taehyung made his way to Jin who was a sobbing mess.

Hoseok and Yoongi were next to him comforting him. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

"N-Namjoon left" he hiccuped.