Bad batch

Sorry it took so long I got writers block with this one

I let out a sigh as I saw the boys running around the ship, well all of them except Hunter and Crosshair.

"Where is the fire?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

They all stopped and I looked around.

"Um... hey, (y/n), I made you breakfast!" Wreaker said as he held a plate up.

"Why?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"No reason." He said as I took it from him.

"Oh I fixed your gun! You know how it kept glitching." Tech said as he set it down.

"Okay you guys have been acting weird for a week straight, what's going on?"

"Nothing, we just want to be nice to you."

"Really, cause it seems like something is up. I mean you keep doing my laundry, Wreaker keeps cooking food for me, I've gained five pounds thanks for that, and Echo has been cleaning my room." I said with a frown.

"So?"

"Echo doesn't even clean his own room." I said with a frown.

They froze up and I turned to look at Crosshair and he let out a sigh.

"Everyone likes you and is trying to see if you like them." He explained.

"Cross!"

"It's the truth." He said with a frown.

I let out a sigh and stood up.

"Guys you could of just asked me." I said with a smile.

"We could of?"

"Yes, you could of." I said with a laugh.

"Okay, so... who do you like?" Tech asked softly.