friends

●

"Hey" jisoo said smiling and waving to taehyung.

"We will complete the lyrics and melody right?" Jisoo asked.

"Lets see" taehyung said.

"heogonge tteodoneun mareul mollae juwo damgo nani ije saebyeokjami deune good night~"  like that they finished the song.

"we finished the song" jisoo said clapping happily. He smiled. It was the first time she saw her smile.

"You look really good when you smile you should smile more often" jisoo said.

"There are no good reason to smile" taehyung stated.

"If you see everything positively you will definitely a reason to smile " jisoo said which made taehyung sightly smile.

"And you know? Life is too short. Smile while you still have teeth" jisoo said as taehyung chuckled.

"You know?  Its been just like a week i have known you but i really feel comfortable with you" taehyung said.

"Really? I am really happy to hear that" jisoo said smiling.

"And uh sorry" taehyung said.

"Why?" Jisoo asked.

"I said those mean things to you" taehyung said rubbing his nape.

"Its ok i have already forgot about it" jisoo said smiling.

"By the way when will we record our song?" Jisoo asked.

"Maybe day after tomorrow? " Taehyung said.

"Ok then meet you there then" jisoo said smiling as they left.