Stiles Stilinski

Stiles was a people pleaser, at least when it came to the pack. He didn't want to be seen as the useless human. He wanted to be something more than just that human guy that is friends with a werewolf.

He had told me this countless of time. And it would make me sad knowing that he looked down on himself so much.

I didn't know how many times I've told him that he's not a useless human and that nobody thought so.

As long as I've known him he had been throwing himself into work. To show people that he wasn't useless.

He would tear himself apart to just to shown he was worth something.

And right now? He have been sitting searching for clues about how to kill the alpha pack. He had been sitting researching for three days straight.

Nothing had been able to brake his trance with the thing he was working on.

Under these three days I've never left him alone. I felt the need to be there in case
Something were to happen.

He was at high risk of getting panic attacks when he was like this. And I couldn't leave him knowing that.

I could see how much more tired he became with every minute passing. His bags under his eyes were getting bigger and darker by the hours.

His body was shaking, mostly because of the lack of food he had in his system. He didn't want to eat, no matter how hard I tried to get him to eat he would just refuse.

When he started getting nosebleed, I knew that I had to brake his trance. His body wasn't feeling well at all.

And this this I would force him away from his work.

I got up from the bed and walked over to his desk where he was sitting. I closed the lid to his computer and turned him around.

" Y/N! What the hell! "
He exclaimed, his voice sounding shocked and a little irritated.

" Get your ass down to the kitchen and eat, and then you're going to get your cute little ass back up again to go to sleep "
I said sternly and looked into his tired eyes.

" I can't! "

" Yes you can! Now get up "
I was now yelling at him. But I knew there was no other way for him to listen.

He sighed and shook his head. He slowly stood of on his shaking legs. I put an arm around his waist helping him stand up.

We slowly walked downstairs and he sat down on one of the chairs. I quickly got the food I had prepared for him earlier.

I put it in front him and he started eating. It was a big relief to see him finally eat.

After about just five minutes he was done and we proceeded to walk back upstairs. We carefully walked into his room and he sat down on his bed.

I helped him under the covers and he nuzzled his head into his pillow.

" I have to finish my work Y/N "
He said in almost a whisper. You could both see and hear that he was falling asleep quickly.

" Don't worry Darling, I've got it. Now please get some rest! "

I watched him as his breathing slowed down and he started snoring slightly. I caressed his cheeks softly and stood up. I have him a light kiss on his head and walked to his desk.

I sat down and started reading what he had learned. It was incredible how much Information he had been able to find. But then again nobody should really be surprised.

I mean he's Stiles Stilinski, he's a freaking genius.