❀25❀

"사랑은 killin' you darlin'"

cHiTTaPhOn lEEcHAiYapOrNkUllet's go to nectar cafe todaybefore our mission

let's go to nectar cafe today
before our mission

Me
i—
im still grounded...

DanDan
why are you grounded anyway

Me
🤷‍♀️

cHiTTaPhOn lEEcHAiYapOrNkUl
just sneak out
ill pick you up a block away from your base

Me
ok
you better not ditch me again like yesterday
i snuck out and walked all the way just for you to ditch me

DanDan
i-

Hwara turns off her phone before standing up and walking into her room, just as Jisung walks out of the bathroom.

Jisung doesn't say anything as he sits on his bed, causing Hwara to sigh.

"Jisung?"

"What?"

Hwara shrugs. "Chenle told me to talk to you. I don't know why though."

Jisung looks at the girl weirdly before thinking. Why would Chenle—or right. The boy sighs, chuckling a little bit since Hwara didn't understand a social cue again.

"Don't worry about it. You'll understand later," Jisung says, putting away his phone.

Hwara lies back on her bed before speaking out loud. "I recognized an emotion today."

Jisung looks at the girl in shock. That quickly? He thought it would take her much longer to understand a feeling, especially since he had no clue what he was doing. Reeling back his thoughts, he nods his head. "Tell me about it."

"Well, I recognized that I was missing something. I miss going on missions? I just want to go out, I guess."

Jisung nods his head. "That's normal, I guess. I think you felt the same way back when you first got grounded?"

Hwara shrugs. "Who remembers that far back?"

Jisung chuckles a little. "Renjun. He's big on memories and conspiracies. It's annoying."

"I wouldn't know. Renjun hasn't talked to me at all," Hwara says. "I don't really care though. Oh! I also realized I missed talking to you in class, by the way. You haven't come to college in these two days, so I got bored."

The boy freezes, immediately looking away from Hwara. She missed me? Why the hell would she miss talking to me? There are so many other members in the gang, so there's no reason for her to miss me. Chenle literally prefers her over me—and he's my "best friend." Jisung just shakes the thoughts out of his head.