scene ix

O C T O B E R, 1 9 7 5

C O M M O N R O O M

SHOUTING AT SIRIUS, Venus ran after the long black haired boy.

"I will fucking kill you"

The brown haired girl shouted while tying her bright green hair in a messy bun. "I didn't mean it!", the boy kept shouting while trying to make a run for it.

The boy ran up the stairs to his dormitory. The girl laughed loudly before walking up the stairs.

"Ha fucker! I can go up the fucking stairs!"

Venus shouted while banging on the wooden door. She was angry. The boy had "accidentally" turned her hair neon green. Then proceeded to burn her transfiguration homework and part of her robe. To say that Venus was angry was an understatement. The girl was bloody furious.

"I'm sorry, V! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!"

The Black begged the eldest Lupin twin as she opened the door. "I'm going to murder you", she spat as the boy hide behind his trunk. "Please, V. Please don't. Please", he said as she walked angrily towards him. Her wand in her hand as he kept apologizing.

"Why is V saying that she's going to kill Sirius? What did he do to my sister?"

Remus asked as James and Peter were both rolling on the floor.

"He turned her hair neon green, burnt her robe and her parchment", Lily said without looking up from her book.

"He deser-"

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK YOU DARE THROW THAT WATER ON ME I WILL GASH YOUR EYES OUT WITH MY NAILS!"

Venus shouted from upstairs as everyone stopped laughing. Sirius knew not to mess with the Lupin girl, especially when Venus was on her periods.

Yet, the boy still enjoyed pushing her buttons.

James and Remus starred at each other with wide eyes, the boys knew what Venus was capable off.

"Do you think we should-?"

"we should"

James answered Peter as the marauders ran to Sirius's rescue.

The scene in front of them was quite horrifying. Venus had her wand pointed at the black haired boys neck as she ran one of her long fingernails against his cheek.

"If you come close to me, I will personally make sure that your death is slow and painful"

She spat her words like venom before marching away from Sirius. The boy straightened his tie as his best friends looked at him with a smirk on their faces.

"Piss off"

He said while throwing himself on his bed. "You need to stop pushing her buttons, she will actually kill you"

James stated as the Black sighed in awe.

"But that's what makes it so hot"

He whispered to the other boys, making sure Remus had left to go check on his sister.

"Dude, that's Remus's sister"

Peter stated as Sirius smirked to himself. "So?", he asked as James threw him a pillow.

"So he's our best friend, you nasty pervert."

Sitting next to Alice, Venus tried to focus on her new transfiguration assignment.

Her green hair made it quite impossible for her to focus properly. "Don't", she heard Lily whisper while turning her head to see a laughing Fabian Prewett.

Taking her wand out she whispered a spell that she knew all too well.

"Aguamenti"

Fabian instantly stopped laughing as he was now soaked to the bone. His eyes met Venus's which caused him not to say another word and just head to his dorm.

The girl's twin brother said on a chair. "How are you?", Remus questioned as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Apart from looking like a bloody gnome, I'm fine"

She angrily stated as the brown haired boy took his wand out to change her hair back to normal.

"Thanks Remmy. I'm still mad tho", she whispered which caused a small chuckle from the boy.

Sirius Black walked down the stairs of the boys dormitory.

He looked to the left and then to the right.

The Black knew not to get close to Venus, but that was too late now. His grey eyes had met her emerald green eyes.

And she was furious. "Are you still mad", the boy mumbled as she lifted an eyebrow.

"I don't know, am I, Sirius? Am I still fucking mad?"

She spat as he threw his head back in exasperation. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. Can you forgive me?", he asked while sitting next to her.

"Bring me chocolate and maybe I'll think about forgetting you"

Venus said as Sirius quickly got up and ran out of the common room.

Rolling her eyes, she couldn't help the smile on her lips to grow.

filler chapter !!!

i really hate the way it's
written, idk maybe it's just
me.

now we know not to
fuck with venus. she
a baddie soooooooo