[ 𝟎𝟐𝟎 ] 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞.

November 25th, 1963

_________________________________

𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

My feet landed in a puddle in an alleyway. I looked up to see the blue portal pulsing loudly above me. Looking around me, I didn't see any of my siblings. "Luther! Diego! Y/n!" With a loud noise, the portal closes. Taking deep breaths, I hear gunshots from behind me. Looking over my shoulder, I start to walk out of the alley and see a war going on.

" 'Soviets Attack US' ? " I read the newspaper that was on the ground. "No, this can't be right." To my right I saw a solider with an injured man.

"Gonna get you out. Keep your head down," he instructs the man. "Medic! Medic!" More guns go off. "Hey, kid, get down!" he looks towards me.

"What the hell did we do now?"

Right after I said that, a bomb went off next to me only for it to be stopped by Vanya. She was glowing white, flying in the air as she held both of her arms out in front of her.

I look next to her to see Klaus pushing his arms forwards, conjuring dead soldiers to attack the Soviets. As Klaus was taking a breather, a bomb was coming his way. As he was oblivious to it, Luther jumped in the way; the bomb hit his back and caused it to explode.

On top of a store, Ben started to throw soldiers with his tentacles. Groaning as they show from his stomach, bringing him pain.

I watch as Y/n jumped down from a building with her eyes dark f/c and her hands vibrant f/c while a tank and multiple soldiers were coming towards her.

She put her hands out in front of her and made the soldiers dissolve while the tank flies into the air towards a missile, inducing it to implode.

"Hey!" Allison calls out to soldiers that were running towards her sister. "I heard a rumor. . . that I blew your minds." The soldiers eyes flushed white as their minds began to explode, leading Y/n to gag.

"Jesus Christ, Allison, that was gruesome."

Allison turned to her sister with an 'are you serious' look. "Oh, you can't say anything. You made those people dissolve."

Turning my head towards multiple soldiers yelling, I see Diego on top of a car. Multiple bullets started to get shot towards him as he flipped off the car, reversing them back to their senders. "Five! You sick son of a bitch, where the hell have to been?"

"Five!" spoke Y/n now moving towards me.

Then all the sudden, Hazel appears next to me. "If you wanna live, come with me."

I give a look of confusion. "Hazel. What the hell's going on here?"

"No time to explain," he points towards the sky as there are multiple nukes coming towards Dallas. "Those are nukes old-timer," Hazel gives a grin to someone next to me.

I look to me and see Y/n with slight tears in her eyes. She gives me a smile with a nod before going over to the rest of our siblings as they watch the nukes begin to fall to the ground. "What about my family?"

"Can't save them if you're dead," he responds. I give a quick glance over to all of my siblings to see them all looking up at the nukes. Y/n was holding onto Vanya's hand as she watched her fate get closer and closer.