-31-

"Geez, Em. Your place is massive..." Syd looked around the apartment that took up the entire top floor of his building in Brooklyn with a perfect view of the New York City skyline and floor to ceiling windows.

"We own the building, so it's only right that I have this." He flashed her a big grin. "Here, I'll show you around."

He walked her around the apartment, showing her the kitchen, a large entertainment area with a bar, an outdoor space with a pool and grills, and finally his room. "And..." he said as he opened the door. "Here's the place you were supposed to wake up this morning."

Syd shook her head, walking into the room. "I can't say this would be the worst place to wake up."

"You haven't even seen the best part." He took her hand and led her to the bed.

Syd paused and looked at him skeptically. "What are you trying-"

"C'mon, just try it. This mattress cost me almost 10 grand."

"Fine," she agreed and sat down. "Wow..." She bounced a few times to admire the feel of the mattress. "This is perfect. Not too firm, but not too soft. I like it."

"Nah, you gotta get the full experience," he said smoothly, sitting beside her on the bed. "Lay down." He pressed against Syd's stomach and she laid back.

"Oh shit!" She giggled. "Of course your freaky ass has mirrors on your ceiling!"

"They only come second to this bed as my favorite part of the room. Do you like them?"

Syd was still laughing. "I never understood the appeal."

Emiliano shook his head and looked down to Syd. "Have you ever watched yourself being pleasured, sweetheart?"

"Nope." Syd smiled, looking over to meet his eyes.

"What?" He gasped and placed his hand at the top of her thigh. "You've never touched yourself in the mirror?"

Syd shook her head, trying to cover up the fact his hand on her thigh already had her heart racing. "Not everyone has your unmitigated confidence, Em."

"I don't understand why you don't, sweetheart..." He reached under the thigh he was holding to pull up her leg to the side of her, giving him access to touch the spot he'd been yearning for. "You mean to tell me... no one's ever bent you over in front of a mirror while pounding you from behind?" Syd felt heat rush to her core when Emiliano's fingers toyed with her waistband.

"No," she said softly. Her breathing hitched when his hand slipped into her pants.

His lips turned to a smile when he felt the way she was already getting wet. "Look at yourself..." He gestured to the ceiling. "I want you to enjoy this sight with me," he said as he wasted no time in slipping a finger inside her.

Syd looked up at the mirrors briefly before closing her eyes when she felt Emiliano add another finger and start teasing her clit. She was slightly insecure about what her face might look like when she was being pleasured.

Emiliano leaned in to kiss her cheek and nibble at her ear before whispering in it. "Open your eyes... You're beautiful. Especially when you're like this." He lifted himself back up to continue watching her face.

She opened her eyes and looked at the mirrors as Emiliano's fingers grew more eager. To her surprise, she was turned on by the sight of it. She could see from above Emiliano's hands in her pants and the way her body and face reacted to the pleasure he was giving her. Her hips were moving, almost riding his fingers, and her face was flushed. She bit her lip trying to hold back her moans, but that didn't last long with the way Emiliano's fingers worked her expertly.