Chapter 3

AUTHOR'S POV: JIMIN

"Hyung, can you go easy on the champagne?" Jungkook told Jimin.

"Nope" Jimin said, finishing another glass.

It was, painful, being here.. The last time he attended a wedding, he was with y/n and had made up his mind that he would marry her.

Taehyung's sister was getting married today. She looked so beautiful and so happy.. she had always been like a little sister to him..everyone was happy for her.. But all Jimin could think of was Yoongi's brother's wedding..

Flashback:

Yoongi had invited y/n too and it was a destination wedding which meant a much needed vacation for both Jimin and y/n..

They barely met, so things like these were always welcome..

It wasn't a very big wedding, only close friends and family.. all these people knew about y/n, so there was nothing to worry about.

It was a beach-side sunset wedding.. Jimin and y/n had a special connection to sunsets.. it was 'their-thing'.. Somehow, whenever they were together, they'd always see sunsets..

The entire place was decorated with flowers and ribbons and candles.. the atmosphere was full of love.. it was all so beautiful and welcoming that a person would never want to leave..

He could still see the entire thing in front of his eyes as if it happened yesterday

Y/n's mauve dress.. she looked so elegant.. so beautiful.. my precious y/n..

They were observing the entire ceremony from a distance, Jimin was standing behind y/n, his hands curled around her waist, his chin on her shoulder;

"You know you're gonna be walking down the aisle like that one day" he said into her ear.

She turned to face him and put her arms around his neck, "and you're gonna be waiting for me like that?"

"Yeah maybe" he said pecking her nose.

"Maybe?" she raised her eyebrows, "well, then maybe I'll pass" she stuck her tongue out.

"Aw, would you really do that to your poor Jimin?" he pouted.

"Not if you pout like that" she giggled.

He was a part of the best group in the world, they made amazing music, but no music could compare to that laugh of hers..

The ceremony got over and everyone was on the dance floor;

"Come on let's dance" he told her as he led her somewhere else.