•18•

Today is my last day of classes, and the day I get my grades from my finals. Then tomorrow we head for LA. I wait nervously outside alongside my friends for grades to be posted. The boys don't seem to care much, but I do.
"Grades are up!" April announces.
I quickly refresh the page on my phone, and see a beautiful row of straight A's.
"All A's" I announce.
"All A's and one B." Haz says.
"Same here." April says.
I look to Tom, who's still looking at his phone when a less than pleased expression.
"I'm gonna be late for class." Tom mutters, getting up from his seat and walking off.
I get up, and follow behind him.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Can't you leave me alone for five seconds?" He groans.
"Stop having an attitude. What's wrong?"
He stops in his tracks, turning to me.
"Sorry." He apologizes. "Look.."
he hands me his phone, and I look over his grades. They're not very good.. at all.
"It's music classes. How does someone fail music?!" He exclaims.
"You didn't fail. You got D's." I say.
"Which means I'll have to retake the classes." He states.
"Well yes but-"
"But nothing!" He raises his voice. "I wouldn't expect little miss straight A's to understand."
I lift my brow at him, unimpressed.
"Oh so we're name calling now?" I ask sarcastically. "Okay Mr. creepy dark cemetery boy."
"Stop." He laughs.
"No let's keep this going. I have more! I quite like Mr. hair gel." I giggle. "Oh and Mr. fuck anything that moves!"
"Yeah alright I'm kind of being a dick." He says.
"Kind of?" I say and he smirks.
"Seriously though, I need to get to my last class." He says, and kisses my cheek quickly before walking away.
What was that about? Since when does he do that?
•Toms Pov•
What the fuck.
What the actual fuck.
Who does that? Who just kisses someone's cheek like that what the fuck? I haven't stopped thinking about it since it happened. I'm going to be forever traumatized from that.
I'm supposed to be packing, but instead I'm panicking because I feel like I creeped her out. I probably did. She's going to hate me now.
Haz walks in my room and I throw my last few things into my suit case before closing it.
"So should I get three rooms or are you and Eliana sharing?" He asks and I laugh.
"I'm not with Eliana." I say. "I don't do relationships. You know this."
"I don't know anything anymore. She was my friend and now all of the sudden you two are off doing who knows what all the time." He mutters.
"Are you jealous mate?" I ask with a laugh, but he doesn't even crack a smile.
"Yes." He nods.
"Serious?" I ask.
"Yes. You're my friend not hers. And she's my friend not yours. So unless you two are fucking or going on dates I want to be included!" He states.
"Alright mate, I've got ya." I nod.
I pull out my phone, sending Eliana a quick text.
Tom: Haz needs your attention he's feeling left out.
Eliana: I'm on it.
I sit and play video games with Haz for a while, enjoying that he kind of sucks at them. I let him win a few rounds to make him feel better, even though it's so annoying how he rubs it in my face.
"Best friend!!" I hear Eliana call as the front door shuts.
"Oh that's me!" Haz says happily, setting down his controller and running out to the living room.
I follow out behind him, and she holds up a plate to him.
"Double chocolate fudge brownies." She says.
"Have I told you that you're my favorite?" He asks, taking the plate.
"Many times." She giggles.
That's so cute.. she made him brownies. She's always so thoughtful and shows people how much she cares.
They sit on the sofa and start eating the brownies while I walk into the kitchen and grab some beers for Haz and I.
I walk back in, and hand one to Haz. Eliana looks over, and glares.
"Just assume I don't want one?" She asks.
"You don't need one." I state.
"Oh come on im not a child!" She exclaims and I sit down, ignoring her protests.
"Well I don't think you're a child." Haz says, and hands her his beer.
She stands up, wiggling the bottle in front of me with a grin.
"You can't stop meeee." She pesters.
She lifts the bottle to her lips, taking a large gulp. This girl drives me fucking insane.
"You're a pain in my ass you know that?" I say.
"Yup." She smiles.
Looks like I won't be drinking too much tonight, I need to make sure she stays safe.
A couple hours pass, and I continually pull drinks away from Eliana because much like me, she doesn't know when to stop. She'd keep going until she blacked out if I'd let her.
"You know what I think?" Haz asks drunkenly as he sits upside down on the couch, his feet kicking in the air.
"What?" Eliana asks.
"I think you like girls, I mean- you've got two handsome fellas right here and you haven't made a move on either of us." He explains.
"I've kissed Tom!" She corrects.
"No he kissed you and it was fake." Haz says.
"Well fine-"
Quickly Elianas hands grab my face, pulling me in to a deep and messy kiss. I should probably pull away.. but I don't want to.. she feels too good, her lips are too soft and her hands on my face are so warm. My hand tangles in her hair, pulling a bit. She tastes so good..
"Grosss!" Haz groans, and I pull away from her to see he has his hands covering his eyes. "I'm traumatized!"
Haz runs out the front door dramatically, and Eliana jumps up, running out behind him. Or more so stumbling.
"Jesus Christ." I mutter to myself, getting up and walking out the door.
I see them laying in the front yard, and I smile when I see Eliana pointing out the stars. Something about her just makes everything she does wholesome.
"Alright guys come on, we've got a flight to catch in the morning." I say.
"I'm gonna go play COD." Haz says.
"If it will get you in bed then fine." I mutter, grabbing his hand to help him up.
Haz stumbles only slightly into the house, and now I turn my attention to the drunken girl who's now trying to stand but failing miserably.
"Come on love." I put my hands out, grabbing hers to support her weight.
"I don't feel very good." She mumbles.
"I know, let's get to bed." I say.
I help her inside and into my room. I then give her some water to hopefully dull the crappy hangover she will have in the morning.
I sit down on the bed, and Eliana crawls over to me and straddles my lap. Her big eyes look into mine as her fingers glide through my hair. I'm not sure what's happening.. but I don't want it to stop.
"What are you thinking about pretty girl?" I ask.
"Our kiss." She answers. "It was good."
My hands rest on her hips, my fingers making contact with her skin which causes her to get goosebumps.
I didn't realize I affected her like that.
"Kiss me again." She says just above a whisper.
"You're drunk Eliana." I remind her.
She frowns, resting her forehead against mine.
"But you give me butterflies." She mumbles.
Just like she's giving me butterflies right now... I've never felt that with a girl before. This is all so new. She's so cute and sweet.. even drunk.
"Well you tell those butterflies to settle down and if they're still around tomorrow then I'll kiss you. Deal?" I smile, knowing she won't even remember all of this tomorrow.
"Deal." She nods, and climbs off my lap which leaves me feeling weirdly empty.
She pulls me to lay down with her, and rests her head on my chest. I do something very unnatural to me, and pull her in, holding her in my arms as we fall asleep.