Twenty-Three

Jungkook didn't get suspended.

It took almost two hours of explaining what had happened to the principal, but both Yoongi and Jungkook came out of the principal's office relieved. Yoongi didn't like the fact that Kay was sitting in the waiting room to go in next. He doesn't give a shit what happens to him. Just as long as Jungkook is here.

"School has been over for about fifteen minutes." The lady at the front office desk told them. "Go on home, lovelies."

Jungkook looked at Yoongi. "Can we..." He reached for Yoongi's hand to hold it. "Can we go to your bedroom?.. And cuddle? I really wanna do that if that's okay with you."

Yoongi nodded. "Anything you want, bun. I've wanted to cuddle with you anyways."

And so they went to Yoongi's apartment. Jungkook gave a quick greeting to Yoongi's mom before he was dragged into Yoongi's bedroom. Usually he just lays right on his bed, but today was different. Today Yoongi went to his closet and pulled out one of his pajama sets. The matching baby blue set that his grandma had gotten him for his birthday.

Then he glanced at Jungkook, who had taken his jacket off. He had on a white long sleeve and it looked so good with his skin tone. He looked comfortable enough in his sweats, so he just plopped onto the right side of Yoongi's bed. Yoongi turned away from Jungkook and slid his own jacket off. He threw it onto his dresser, not caring where it landed.

Then he took off his shirt.

Though Jungkook was lying on the bed, Yoongi could feel his eyes from behind him. He could feel eyes on his bare back as he pulled his soft pajama shirt over his head. He turned to Jungkook just to catch a glimpse, blushing as he saw Jungkook's eyes burning into him. Shy and flustered, he turned back around and undid his pants, hesitantly looking back at Jungkook once again.

"S-Stop staring." He said.

Jungkook laughed lightly before closing his eyes. "You didn't say I couldn't."

Yoongi bit his lower lip, quickly pulling his pants down so that he could put on his pajama pants instead. He threw his clothes into the basket in the corner of his room and then climbed onto his bed, pulling the blanket back. Jungkook opened his eyes and decided to also pull the blankets back on his side.

"Do your parents know that you're here?" Yoongi pushed his legs under the blanket, lying his body back into the soft yet firm mattress. He pulled his pillow lower to his head, watching as Jungkook tried to get under the blankets with him as well.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

Yoongi's eyes fluttered closed as soon as Jungkook pulled himself closer to him, putting his hands on Yoongi's waist. "Just so you know," Yoongi also moved in, pushing their legs together. "I'm extremely tired. I'm sure you are too, right? Today was exhausting, so I'm sorry if I fall asleep on you."

Jungkook pulled Yoongi's head to his chest and started to do the finger thing. The thing where he soothes him with one finger.

"Go to sleep, baby." He whispered, their limbs interlacing under the blankets. Yoongi hummed at the name. "I don't mind."

  It felt perfect. Legs tangled with Jungkook's, face in his hard chest, arms wrapped around his tiny waist and hugging him just like he does to his pillow. And Jungkook was pressing soft kisses to his head as he wrapped his arm around Yoongi, his one finger pressed into Yoongi's upper back, gently rubbing in circles which made Yoongi relax.

"Don't wanna fall asleep." Yoongi admitted. "I wanna cuddle and talk to you."

He felt almost too comfortable in Jungkook's arms. "You're so cute." Jungkook chuckled into Yoongi's hair, pressing his nose into him as he pushed the palm of his hand to Yoongi's back instead. He slowly made his way to Yoongi's lower back, not taking his hand off of him as he did so. Yoongi shuddered as his big hand pressed into his lower back gently. He bucked into Jungkook's hips with his own, holding even tighter onto him in shame at the feeling.