Welcome to the North

If you are a lost lamb or somehow intrigued by the cover, this is the second book of the Yrsoreth Chronicles. Read Diana of Alcotta first, then this. You won't regret it. Probably.

I love tropes and cliches, and I hope you'll love this 'I'm a daughter of a villainous/cruel family and they'll love me' trope, mixed with my twists and turns. This has kinda different vibes from Diana of Alcotta, but I love it as much. Our lead, Lizzie, is young for now.

Also, some parts of this story are on the same timeline as DoA.

Before you begin, please take note of this line:

"You make me sick."

You can quote/comment on it. And in the future chaps, when you see this line again, come back and tell me what you think, because darn it, it's one of the most impactful things I wrote, positively... or negatively.

Please remember that some parts of the story may confuse you 😌, but it would be cleared up as the story progresses

I kept saying this, but I appreciate criticisms and raw reactions. Please be chaotic in the comment section. Quote whatever. Have fun with honesty.

The chaos in the North has commenced.

Enjoy the journey.

Sincerely,

______

WARNING:

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, it meant that it's been illegally distributed without my consent. They are stealing my hard work. Please report it to me immediately. You are also very likely to be at risk of a malware attack on that site. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe, form, please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ellena_Odde). Thank you.