°Ch.76°

Jihoon POV
Arriving at Jeju a few hours earlier than Jungkook and the others we checked into the hotel we were staying at and soon took our leave wanting to go explore the area. Walking down the streets Y/n was on her phone before speaking up "Have you guys heard of Loveland??" We all stopped in our tracks looking at the female with wide eyes. "Y/n... you know what Loveland is?" she laughed while nodding "Well duh??? you think Im suggesting us to go there without even knowing what its about? Anyways since were here we might as well make the most of it, so lets go!" she chimed while grabbing both mine and Mingyus hands dragging us to the bus station where we got on and headed towards our destination. 

After a few minutes of riding on the bus we soon got off and Y/after we walked Y/n began to snort once seeing a large male and female parts decorating the area. My eyes widened while Mingyu just simply covered his eyes out of embarrassment, "Y-Y/n! W-What are we doing here?! I-IS THAT... OH MY GOD."

[Loveland Image]

With Y/n laughing her ass off while taking a selfie with the explicit statue, Y/n continued to drag us around the park continuing to laugh while at the same time be intrigued by the sculptures. "Oh god Y/n... why did we agree to come here. I...I... Thi-This feels illegal." I laughed at Mingyus words as he continued to cover his eyes while we walked around. About an hour later we left and went to go eat but while doing so I took the time to text Jungkook. Texting back and forth about where they were so that we wouldnt run into each other.  

"So how are things between you and Jungkook Y/n?" The taller male questioned while we were in the middle of eating. She smiled brightly while in the middle of chewing. But after swallowing her food she shot us both a bright expression "its going great! Honestly the happiest I've been..." she shyly commented making me pretend to be offended. "Ouch.. how about when your with me?!" she giggled at my words before playfully slapping my arm. "You know what I meant Jihoon." I simply chuckled while nodding. 

With the sun going down we decided to call it a day by going back to the hotel and ordering room service while watching some anime together in my shared room with Mingyu. Spending quality time with each other before the big day... I could tell that Mingyu was excited as I was. And I cant wait to see Y/ns expression tomorrow. 

(The Next Day~)

Getting up bright and early I had the whole day planned out according to Jungkooks demands. I would be spending half of the day with Y/n making sure that we were out and far away from the venue where everyone else was going to be. Showering and dressing in something casual I texted Y/n making sure that she wore something cute giving her a rather lame excuse and telling her that I didnt want to be seen in public with her if shes dressed like a hobo. Leaving the room I met up with Y/n in the lobby and smiled once seeing her wearing something that was appropriate for the occasion. 

"So where to?? wait wheres Mingyu is he not coming with us?" I shook my head while we both left the hotel "Ani, he said hes meeting up with someone today. He has plans with them, but he said he will meet up with us later on so dont worry. Anyways lets go!" Through out the day we went to a few places which included the market and the Seogwipo submarine which we both enjoyed together. 

"Next time we should go somewhere else.. maybe... hmm... Mexico?" she commented while we just walked side by side. I was about to answer until I felt my phone vibrate in my hands signalling me that it was now time to go to the spot. "Y/n before the day ends I wanted to go somewhere... kaja" Without letting her speak up I grabbed her hand while hailing a cab. Nearing the place I took a blind fold out of my back pocket making Y/n look at me with furrowed brows. "You just.. carry around a blindfold with you? Rather kinky dont you think Jihoon?" scrunching my face at her words I rolled my eyes before placing it over hers. "So why do I have to wear this??? is it like forbidden for females to know where this place is located?"

"Ani pabo. Its a place that Mingyu and I picked out a few days ago and we wanted it to be a surprise for you. Dont worry its not some nasty prank."

Jungkook POV
(Its time...) I thought to myself as I continued to pace back and forth while holding the box in y hands. "Kook relax. Your so tense and nervous right now.. knowing with how nervous you are makes me nervous... plus stop playing with the box you might drop it in the water." Hobi hyung commented making everyone nod in agreement. "Jungkookie... breathe okay? Y/n will be here any moment. You dont have to memorize what you wrote down, speak from your heart. Tell her everything and then ask her" I sighed while sending my mom a small smile. 

Feeling my phone vibrate I quickly took it out and saw a text from Jihoon saying that they were now walking towards us, about a few minutes away. "Their here! Everyone get to your spots!" Jin hyung chimed making every scatter. Once everyone was hiding behind some trees I heard footsteps nearing and my heart began to race once I saw Y/n nearing us while holding onto Jihoons hand. Nearing them and quickly exchanging places with Jihoon we gave each other a small nod. 

"Jihoon.. where the heck are we?? I could hear.. what is that? a waterfall? oh god Jihoon you better not be thinking of throwing me in there" I fell silent as we now stood in front of the waterfall, my hands holding tightly onto hers as she still had no clue that it was me. "Jihoon?? why are you so quiet? also why are you holding my hands like that.." I continued to stay silent but dropped onto one knee, letting go of her hand I took a deep breathe before speaking.

"Min Y/n... "

.

.

.

(A/N: CLIFFHANGERRRRR HAHAHA DONT WORRY I WILL BE PUBLISHING THE NEXT CHAPTER VERY SOON SO PLEASE WAIT! I HOPE YOU ARE ALL EXCITED AS I AM! ANYWAYS TALK TO YOU ALL SOON! AHHHASJSHDAJSJHF)