chapter 19

The sound of Reece's voice shook may out of her trance as she came to understand that this woman was blues mother.

       " Move out of my way. " She was violently pushed to the side by Sarah in  an attempt to come inside.

    Reece immediately moved to her side to support her as May got her balance and finally stood her ground.

     " What do you want from us now. Abandoning your family wasn't enough for you? What more do you want want?!"

Reece was loosing his cool at this point and blue was starting to fidget in his arms.

   Blue couldn't understand whatever was going on but he knew something was wrong. So he reached out to May making grabby hands at her and whispering her name softly.

    May realised this and took him into her arms where he laid his head on his favorite place calming her down.

    This seemed to set Sarah off as she launched at May. Reece immediately blocked her from approaching his girlfriend and son.

  " Give me my son you whore ! That's my child and if you don't hand him over you've got something coming for you! I'll kill you . "

   Blue had started crying by now. Hating the loud noises coming from this woman. May was trying as much as possible to calm him down.

   " You didn't know he was your son when you were asking for cheque's upon cheque's of money. You didn't know he was your son when you took your belongings and left us ! Your not coming any closer to my son and my woman. Get out of my house!" Reece replied getting angrier by the minute.

  She took two steps closer and put her arms on his chest trying to seduce him.
" But baby . Don't be mad at me. I love you. I tell you what, why don't you just come with me . Let's leave this bitch and the kids alone . We can go far away a..."

She didn't get to complete her sentence as she was now being dragged out of the house by her arms .

  " I don't want to see your face ever again. Never come back here because you must be insane if you think I'll let you lay a hand on my son. Get out."he said in a threatening voice before slamming the door  right in her face and turning around to hug his family.

Hate. A very strong and intense feeling that could make a person do the unthinkable when mixed with rage.

Sarah was pissed . Angry as hell at her ex husband and his new whore. She knew she wasn't stable in the head but she never once pushed for help. She wanted to be insane and she didn't know why . But what she knew was that she was going to hurt them pretty bad and even kill them if she had enough resources then she'll take blue away from them.

Deep down , she never even wanted a child. She thought of blue as a mistake. She thought of him as someone that she will have to share her husband's love with. If she ever got her hands on blue she'll probably put him up for adoption.

She let out some colourful curse words and headed to her beat up truck that looked like it had seen better days. She needed to fine someone who harbored the same amount of hate she did for them. She knew she was not stable enough to plan revenge all on her own. After getting into her truck , she drove off.

  A few weeks had passed since the appearance of blues mother and during that time Reece had doubled the amount of security in his mansion and had put in place bodyguards for May safety. He made sure he always had someone watching them at all times. But so far so good everything had been peaceful.  So after a very energy draining meeting he sat behind his desk day dreaming about his goddess of a girlfriend .

   May was sitting in her office that day. She couldn't deny how wet she was also thinking about her boyfriends godlike abs even though she had work to do. That shit was her fucking weak point. It wasn't her fault he was so sexy. She imagined his fingers crawling in between her thighs heading to her pussy as she moaned out his name. During those times past , they just couldn't get enough of each other. Kissing and making out with hands roaming their bodies like fucking teenagers and hell if she didn't like it as she found herself leading her fingers into her skirt.

   But sadly her current session was stopped as her office door was rudely opened as the last person she ever wanted to see stood in her office.

   " What the fuck are you doing here you bastard? I thought I made it clear I never wanted to see your cheating as ever again." She said to him.

     " I want you back May. Leave that fucker alone and let's run away together . Im so sorry for cheating on you with your mother."

    " What the fuck!"

She didn't know what was wrong with their ex's and getting them to run away with them.

Vote. Comment. Share