004

Dominic POV🤗

Dominic POV🤗

My life been fucked up since Debo crazy ass threatened me saying he was gone kill The only thing that mattered in my life........Brooklyn😩, losing brooklyn was the last thing i wanted. She was my whole world. She was my Light. My love. My Soul. I had to let her go or Debo was gone kill her.
Now i'm stuck watching her from a distance. Doing Debo Dirty work.

 ❤️💭✅43,391 likes n0limitlynn

❤️💭✅
43,391 likes
n0limitlynn._ M O O N C H I L D
view all 194 comments

Mane she bossed up since I last saw her. She was always cute asf in high school but now she just perfect. She finally looks happy.

phone chimes*

Twin🅱️🎸: Aye Twin!

Twin💉❤️: Yeah Wassup?

Twin🅱️🎸:Come Roll up wimmie at my crib.

Twin 💉❤️: ight imma push up in 5....

Twin🅱️🎸: Ight.

10 min later

"Wassup wit you fam?" , "Why you call me over here?" i asked sitting down on the couch.

" I ain't one to say nun. But you needa come back around." , "It's sum you needa find out yo self." ant said trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Lynn back ain't she?" i said reminiscing off the last things i said to her.

"Yeah ....but it's sum bout her you needa see." He said flicking his lighter lighting the blunt.

"I just don't wanna her to have drama with yasmin and push me away n shit ." i say looking down at my shoes.

"Ain't no need now" , "She already know, Sum bout how she ain't a home wrecker so she gone keep ha distanrce."he said taking a puff out his blunt.

"How she know?" i asked getting mad and curious

"She saw you and yasmin all over your page and she thought y'all was cute","You Finally looked happy" he said passing me the blunt.

" Damn it ain't even like that !" I said throwing the blunt at Ant.

"Aye mane chill out , It ain't like she gon talk to you anyways. Not after what you said to her last time."
He said high asf not even knowing what he be saying frl.

But he was semi right. I ain't gone stand a chance talking to her ass. Not after embarrassing her in front of all them people.

I miss her no doubt🥰

I should hit up her DM's real quick.....

                               Brooklyn POV

                         Brooklyn POV

Dominiicc_: Wassup Lynn!

n0limitlynn._:Hey Dom....

Dominiicc_: I see you doing good now.

nolimitlynn._: Look nigga ain't nobody got
time for dis shit! What you want?

Dominiicc_: To get a chance to explain and
apologize.

nolimitlynn._: What you gotta say to me?

Dominiicc_: Meet me at our spot in 15.

nolimitlynn._: Don't be on that slick shit
dominic.

Nigga really got some nerve but i'll play
along. 🤷🏽‍♀️