Chapter 21

"Naruko! Naruko! Gon won but he's badly injured!" Killua shook Naruko up as she laid on the bed as he pointed at the screen in a frantic motion.

"Injured!?" Naruko shot up from the bed the moment she heard that, "Lets go. I can heal him." She announced before she began marching towards the infirmary.

"Gonnnnnn!" Naruko exclaimed out, dragging out his name as she stomped towards the bandaged up kid sitting on the bed with an awkward grin shot towards them.

"Are you kidding me?" Naruko scoffed out angrily as she saw him with a couple of broken bones and physical wounds on him.

"*Sigh* Don't get this hurt anymore okay? I'm not always here to heal you ya know." Naruko slightly chided the boy like she was the older sibling.

"Hahaha sorry Naruko." Gon chuckled out awkwardly as the girl could only sigh and smile back at him.

Placing her hand over his broken ribs and exerted her chakra onto his ribs to mend it back properly. "You flippin broke 4 ribs?? How!?" Naruko asked out confusedly.

"Uh... Haha I don't know?" "'You don't know..' you say..." Naruko murmurs as she continues to mend it so it would take less time to heal.

"Alrighty, now those ribs will heal fully in a week's time. Now for your arm and bruises." She informed the boy as he lifted his arm out towards her slightly.

She supported his arm with her right palm and slowly hovered her hand above his whole casted arm to carefully heal it equally.

"Now your arms will take perhaps 2 to 3 weeks to heal because of some internal injuries.. Don't worry, your body can be fully nursed back to its proper condition." Naruko explained it like a medic with simple terms.

"Naruko I have a question.." Gon asked, "What is it?" Came her reply as she continued healing him, "Well.. It might be a sensitive question but how are you so well versed with healing?"

"Hmm... Well I used to get quite injured back then. Although I heal much quicker than most people, it took a longer time because of the multiple wounds and what had caused it to happen to be on my body."

"Wait what? Multiple wounds?" Killua picked out my words and asked Naruko concernedly.

She nonchalantly shrugged at his words and continued healing Gon. "Yeah what is with that?" Gon asked her.

"Hm.... Well I got burnt badly once and it actually caused a huge scar to be imprinted on my skin. But with my healing abilities, I healed it till it was almost unnoticeable." Naruko nodded out with a satisfied expression as she finished healing Gon.

"Okay, completely done. But be mindful of your injury." Naruko explained. "Mn!"

"Ano... If you don't mind.. Could you show us the scar?" Killua asked as Naruko froze in her spot slightly.

However, her small action was caught by Killua's cat eyes as he narrowed it in suspicion, "Uh... Maybe next time?" Naruko plastered an awkward grin on her face and answered.

"Uh.. Imma go to the toilet for now." She chuckled out awkwardly.

Meanwhile..

"Gon, you should ask her to show it." Killua instructed him, "Huh? But she already said next time though?" He questioned with his large doe innocent eyes.

"Yeah but that'll take ages and I'm reallyyyy curious." Killua begged slightly, trying to pique Gon's interest towards it as well as he saw him falter at the thought.

"Alright.. Now you got me curious as well- haha!" Gon laughed out as they waited for Naruko to come back.