Chapter 95

Giriraj Rathore grinned wide when his great grand daughter squealed in delight. Vikram had to lock her arms as in her excitement the baby had started throwing her limbs all over punching and kicking her father.

Rathore family had gathered for breakfast and Laddoo hadn't seen her great grandfather for 2 days as he was out of station. Giriraj gathered the little princess in his arms and she squealed in delight. ''I missed you too. Where is her breakfast?'' He asked and Chitra placed a bowl pinching Laddoo's cheek.

Vikram took his seat next to father. ''I believe doctor was right, for that size; she is the loud one.'' Veer slapped Vikram's head while his grandmother warned. ''Don't put an evil eye on her.'' Vikram whispered an apology before going back to the food.

Chitra took the chair next to SOna. ''What are you staring at?''

''My daughter! She is behaving so good, by night some devil enters her body. We dance like clowns to make her eat.'' After a minute Sona added in a low voice. ''I believe Vikram is right, she is a loud one.''

Chitra chuckled, gently warning her about Shivangi Rathore's reaction. ''But our Laddoo is cute. Look at all the faces; she just lights up the room.''  In that huge room, there was just one who was being spoken to and talked about. Vrushalli Rathore adorably held Giriraj's face between her small palms before placing her head on his shoulder. Giriraj  rubbed her small back talking to her about everything.  ''I was wondering what happens when she grows up and fancies a boy? How will they react?'' Though it was a whisper it bought immediate silence with all eyes on Chitra. 

''We are going to chose for her.'' Came Veer's voice

''And she is a good girl.'' That came from Ranvijay. Chitra pressed her lips trying to hide her smile. Ananya share the same, ''A man once told me, Rathore follows their will.'' She reminded her husband about his time and then kids chosing their partners. Giriraj cleared his throat. ''Laddoo is best of all.''

Giriraj's assistant informed him about a guest and he nodded. Laddoo added her voice pointing out at the assistant. The old man smiled. ''As you wish your highness.'' While elders swelled in pride, Vikram rolled his eyes. He had a tough job ahead of bringing up his little storm. The way she got pampered, he feared her growing into a snob

Before leaving he pecked her cheek. She made a comical face making Vikram frown. ''Hey, I am your dad.'' She still ignored him

''Doesn't matter who you are if you are untidy. You should shave Vikram. Vrushali Rathore hates untidy folks.''  Vikram just shook his head walking out 

***

Sona nodded as she was being explained about the NGO. She and Chitra had decided to slowly step in so that Ananya and Dipika could have their share of rest. Sona went through different emotions meeting different women. While her eyes watered meeting the abandoned baby girls; she boiled hearing the stories of women who were being wronged.

''Sona, come with me.'' She nodded following Dipika to the cabin. "Mom, you and Badi Ma have done an amazing job.''

Dipika smiled. ''This is not a small thing. We still get abandoned babies, women who have no where to go. The idea is not to pity them, we make them self reliant. All handicrafts and things they make are sold over our own ecommerce page and hotel stores.'' Sona nodded

''Sona, I want you to make me proud here.'' Sona nodded. She decided to put her heart into it. After  a moment she asked. ''Mom, why was this place started? 

Dipika smiled, She had been expecting that. ''This happened after Granny took over the estate. The very first woman to come for help was Sitara's mother. She was labelled as a murderer but she was just a mother to granny. Its then, Granny decided to help those who had no help or who were proven wrong to the world and yet they were right somewhere.''