~Chapter 25~

Scarlett's POV

"Scarlett..."Jada drew out and I had to suppress the urge to launch myself at her and claw her eyes out.

"Get the hell out,Jady,"Vince said and I shook my head vigorously.God knew what this vile man was going to do to me if we were the only ones in the room.

"Jada,you're one hell of a bitch but Satan himself is going to drag you down to hell if you step out of this room!Can't you see he's trying to rape me?!Please!"I yelled and felt a fist connect with my jaw.

"You said...he was the one,"I said and stopped a bit to catch my breath."so why is he trying to do this to me?"I continued.The same hand punched my nose and I fell on my face.

"This is his plan Scar a-"she began but I cut her off.

"Don't fucking call me that!"I screamed when my panties were ripped off my body.I started sobbing and screaming.I squirmed away from the devil incarnate as I continued begging Jada for help.

"Scarlett,you have to understand this has to be done,"she said and walked out,closing the door behind her.My whole body was filled with rage.My mind was screaming to my body to do something as I laid there exposed and about to be killed in the most horrific way.

"Vince,please don't do this,"I cried out.Then,out of my peripheral vision I saw the pocket knife he threw only a foot away from me.I was squirming a lot so maybe he wouldn't notice me inching closer.I inched closer and closer.I heard a zipper and felt something line up against my core.

"Fuck you!"I screamed and clasped the knife in my hand.I looked at him dead in the eyes and smirked.

"Tell your daddy I said hi,"I said and stabbed him in the throat.He fell backwards,clutching his bleeding throat and I stood up and stood in the corner.After a few minutes his body fell limp and his dead eyes fell on me.I took deep breaths and saw his...worm.There was a puddle of blood under his head and I stepped on it.I began searching his pockets for a phone.

I found it in his suit pocket and grasped it tightly.I thanked God and hoped it didn't have a passcode.I turned it around and saw a finger print unlock.I ran over to him and chopped off his finger.I pressed it on the button and it unlocked.

I went to dial Lucien's number but I had a hard time remembering it.I only knew the first three numbers then shot blank.I cursed and then an idea popped in my head.I didn't have my phone on me when I was abducted so maybe it was still at the house.I quickly punched in the digits and pressed call.It rang a few times before someone answered.

"Who is this?"an Italian voice rang through the phone.

"Lucien,I-I need help,"I said and heard his breath catch in his throat.

"Princess,where are you?"he asked and I sighed.

"I don't know,but I killed Vince,"I said and sat on the floor.I was still as bare as the day I was born but I could care less.My legs were going to buckle under me soon anyway.

"Okay I'll trace your loc-wait what?"I heard him and ran my hand through my bird nest and hissed at the knots in my hair.

"I fucking killed the man,"I nearly screamed."Lucien please come and get me,"I cried and heard some shuffling."I don't know when someone will come in here."

"Okay,you have to stay on the phone with me,"he demanded and I nodded but remembered he couldn't see me.

"His phone is on 38%,Lucien,"I said and looked over to Vince.

"I know where you are,we're coming just stay put,"he said and I smiled but then exhaustion began eating me alive.

"Okay,"I yawned."Lucien I'm really,really tired,"I said and laid on the floor.

"No,princess you have to stay awake.They might take you somewhere else.Princess,keep the door closed so no one enters and..."his deep,angelic voice faded out as I fell into abyss.