CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 43

AARAV 'S POV

The whole atmosphere around me was making me go mad

The whole atmosphere around me was making me go mad . Yet i sat quiet my eyes were begging me to close ,i felt weak and tired,my nose had a injurie which was now dried up but still it hurts ,my whole body was screaming in pain yet,i choose to stay awake and watch the most beautiful human being laying unconscious in the hospital bed with wires all around her.

Her forehead had a white bandage tied around her head ,her hands and legs had injuries here and there .
She looked pale yet beautiful, she was the definition of innocence which i failed to notice before.

She looked so peaceful and calm and only God knows what is gone happen when she wakes up and knows the truth.

The bitter truth which says her love is no more in the world . She is all alone in the world yet again and this time even if i wish to say "you have me yamini " she may split on my face and leave.
That much i have made her suffer .

She was peacefully living her life and i like a monster entered her life and made it miserable, she came to know the sick revenge games of her own twin sister ,she would have felt betrayed more than betrayed .

She just came to know her whole life was a fu*king lie and now she lost her love of her life .

"It would have been better if i never meet you yamini ,you would have been happily, peacefully living your life." I whispered as i slowly stroked her hairs gently.

Why do you  have suffer so much?

"Sir,bring these things for the patient " the voice of the nurse broke my thoughts and I nodded taking the chit from her hand .

Looking at the chit ,I sighed and looked at yamini who was laying in the hospital bed .

"Nurse ,take care of her ,i will be back in a minute "i ordered and started to leave towards advik and yamini's house to take few set of dresses for her  and other needed things .

●●●●●●●

As i entered the house, i noticed how yamini's things were shattered around .

She must have  felt home here!! She never leaves her things out back in my mansion ,i have never ever seen her bag more than 2 times ,she was so insecure being around me .
A sad chuckle left my mouth and i walked towards the room .

I opened the cupboard to grab some of her clothes and immediately my eyes went to the right side of the cupboard 's door in which a big poster was posted saying bucket list !!

I ran my fingers on yamini 's photo cards which were attached in the corner of the poster and took a moment to read what was written.