Chapter 6

" Vedangi, you shouldn't be so stubborn " Vrushali had anger in her eyes. " But I want him to do it " Vedangi had frown on her face. " Vashu, you are good girl na, you shouldn't behave like this " Supriya gently kept her hand on vedangi's shoulder and tried to convince her. Vedangi still had the frown on her face.

" Vedangi, you should grow up now, you have a brother younger to you, don't act childish now " Vrushali said being a little angry. " Jyeshtha rani, she is a six year old little girl, why would she grow up, let her enjoy her childhood " Supriya interrupted hugging vedangi.

" Supriyae, she is the daughter of anraj, her life wouldn't be easy, she would have to grow up " Vrushali kept her hand on supriya's shoulder . " No, I would be her shield and protect her in every problem, I would never let her alone " She tightened her hug over vedangi. " Supriyae, she will leave us someday, she will face challenges, we can't always be a shield to her , we shouldn't always lift her when she falls."

" But she is our daughter, we can't let her fight with everything all alone, we should always stand by her side " Supriya added.

Poor vedangi, she was looking at them both, not understanding even a word, what they both were speaking.

" That's the advantage of growing up with two mothers " Karna entered the room smiling

" That's the advantage of growing up with two mothers " Karna entered the room smiling. " When one would scold you, the other would be there to take your side " . Vedangi went forward and touched his feet. Karna made her sit on his laps.

" I didn't understand, why we're you both arguing, means that's a very rare scenario "

" Jyeshtha rani is saying that vashu, should grow up, arya, shouldn't she enjoy her childhood? " Supriya said with a frown. " Priyae, but she is daughter of angraj, she should be strong to face challenges "

" She is a strong girl and she will face all challenges bravely , right Dhanashree ? " Karna asked her. Vedangi innocently nodded in a yes and gave a huge smile.

" That's like my girl " Supriya hugged her. " But, when and why did this argument start, vrusha? " Supriya and vrushali exchanged glances immediately. " Come on tell me supriya " Karna stressed.

" Actually... Nath " Vrushali hesitates.
" Arya, vashu want you to make her wear her anklets " Supriya said freely.

"And you both were scolding her for this mere reason! " Karna exclaimed.
" See, I was telling you both much earlier, taat won't let my single wish go down " Vedangi immediately said as supriya and vrushali were gazing at each other.

" My putri is always right, come sit here, I'll make you wear anklets " Karna made vedangi sit on a couch and held her anklets near her feet.
" Nath " Vrushali held his hand and looked at him distressed. " Vrushali "
Karna assured her through eyes and she walked backwards. Karna tied the anklets in vedangi's feet. Vedangi rose on her feet and hugged Karna in happiness, Karna reciprocated with a forehead kiss.

A wide smile spread vrushali's lips and she beamed at her daughter and husband lovingly.

Vrushali also sat on knees and huged them both. " And we! " Durva and supriya said in unison. Vrushali spread her hand and durva occupied the space between her and Karna. Durva occupied the space between vedangi and vrushali.

" Are we enemy for you all! " All the boys were standing at the door with shona in front of them all. All of them chuckled and then shared a family hug.

Happy family indeed❤
---------------------------------------------------------
All the kids were having running races and their mothers were cheering them and Karna was their judge. Now it was time for vedangi and dvipat. " Go " Karna shouted and they both started running with full speed.

In between the race, vedangi tripped on a stone and fell down. At the very same time, dvipat also fell down and his knee started bleeding. " Dhanashree " Karna screamed and ran towards her, before going to dvipat. Vrushali and supriya ran towards dvipat. After assuring that vedangi is not more hurt, karna went towards dvipat. He tore his angavastra and tied it on his wound.

Later that night vrushali and Karna were sitting on their bed. " Nath, why is your love more inclined towards vedangi? " Vrushali asked with tranquil eyebrows. " Well, what if I ask you, why is your love more inclined towards vrishasen? " Karna asked raising his eyebrows.

" Nath, I love all my kids equally " Vrushali said with pride. " Really? " Karna gave more stress on his eyebrows. " Nath " Vrushali's red lips held a pout now. Karna gave out a huge chuckle. " That's because a mother's love is more inclined towards son and father's love is more inclined towards daughter, understood? " Karna looked at her affectionately. Vrushali nodded in agreement . " And yes, I love my all children from every corner of my heart, vrusha " Vrushali chuckled a bit and hugged Karna.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey my lovely readers, how was this chapter? Posting this chapter especially today because, today is the day when Karna left this, mrityu lok and went to his father's abode ❤