Rock bottom

What are we fighting for?
Seems like we do it just for fun

"Shin Ryujin, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Lia's voice boomed like thunder in their apartment on 7th street. And as soon as the waves of madness reached Ryujin's ear, she flinched.

The couch Ryujin was sitting on was ripped and torn to shreds, it's skeleton coming out, the cottons escaping the fabric.

Ryujin was high as fuck that Lia's voice were percieved by her system as loud, incomprehensible echoes.

In this, this stupid war
We play hard with our plastic guns

Lia approached her in a fast phase and as soon as their proximity became close, she slapped the girl who's high out of her mind.

It stings, Ryujin thought.

And she giggled.

"Lia-yah~ kekeke"

"Don't laugh, you idiot! I told you to pay the bills! And what did you do? You spent the money to party and snort shit!" Lia, still on her university clothes, stood with rage and distress, pointing fingers at Ryujin. "And look, where did that lead us? We're completely out of electricity! No food to eat, and in debt to people!"

Breathe deep, bottle it up
So deep until it's all we got

"Chill out, babe. We have the world all to ourselves kekeke~"

The couch Ryujin was sitting on creaked in accord to her movements as she changed into a much comfortable position. She laid herself down, releasing a sigh.

Lia couldn't take it anymore. Slowly, tears started to trickle down her eyes to her cheeks, last to her chin, wetting her shirt as it dropped.

"What happened to you, Ryujinie?" By then, Lia collapsed on the dusty, cracked tiled floor. "W-what happened t-to 'get-getting bet-tter'? Huh?"

Ryujin, for some reasons, came down from her high, and it hit her. Guilt hit her. And on the nth time, she had died. She had died solely  because of her own actions. As if it was a death by a thousand cuts.

Fuck.

Don't speak, just use your touch
Don't speak before we say too much

Ryujin bolted out of the couch and to Lia's side. She flopped down the floor and wrapped her girlfriend in her embrace.

"I-I'm  sorry." It was all Ryujin could say. And she knew that one word could do nothing about their situation. That word was like a a bandage places on a big crack. It did nothing to help, but it was all she could afford.

You hate me now and I feel the same way
You love me now and I feel the same way
We scream and we shout
And make up the same day, same day

"Why, Ryujin?!" She started to hit Rujin's arms in frustration. "WHY?!"

"I'm sorry babe... I'm so sorry."

"I-I fucking hate you for-for not he-lping y-yourself!"

"Shh..." Ryujin rocked the girl back and forth.

"Ryujinie..." Lia sobbed.

Ryujin started to sob herself in silence.

Their tears started to dry down, still in the same position minutes ago.

"Shin Ryujin." Lia uttered.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Oh, we're on the right side of rock bottom
And I hope that we keep falling

Ryujin smiled on the crook of Lia's neck.

We're on the right side of rock bottom

"I love you too, Jisu-yah."

Ryujin was beyond happy. She couldn't believe that the girl still loves her despite the train wreck that she is. Lia could have left her in so many given times, yet she still choose her. She still chose Shin Ryujin, the sad girl of their city. The girl with so many self problems, the girl whose got drug issues and the girl who loves her.

"Thank you." Ryujin could only said in silence.

You get under my skin
More than anyone's ever been
But when we lay in bed
You hold me hard 'til I forget

One moment they were a crying mess, and now both girls were settled on the couch, kissing hard whilst one was on top of the other.

Lips were crashing and marks were given. Clothes were torn, detached from their bodies as sweats trickled down each other and moans were released to the air.

The old destroyed couch creaked to their every move till both girls fell asleep on it.

Morning sun rays hit the girl's naked features, cuddled and asleep on the couch until Ryujin woke up.

What a beautiful sight, Ryujin thought to herself as she looked at the sleeping Lia on top of her.

She couldn't help but stoke the girls hair and cheeks, in attempt to wake her up.

"Lia, babe, wake up."

Lia's eyes started to flutter, looking at Ryujin half-asleep.

"Good morning, beautiful."

Lia just smiled in happiness.

Both girls got up and dressed themselves.

They had enough time to clean themselves up before they were kicked out for not paying their rent.

.

.

.

"Now what?" Ryujin asked to no one in particular.

"It's okay, we got the world all to ourselves. I guess I'll be fine as long as I'm with you." Lia said with a smile.

She'd rather lose an apartment than her soulmate. Also, what would become of their promises if she doesn't keep it.

.

.

.

Both girls sat on the pavement, eating cheap shit-ass food, in love, broke, and effectively homeless.

"We're just gonna figure things out, I guess."

____

👁👄👁 aight, happy new year y'all.
Wtf did I just wrote?

Also... what's the shittiest food a person could eat?