My Little Prince|| Shoto Todoroki

Kinktober prompt 13: pet names, pegging, cross-dressing (lingerie)
Character: Todoroki Shoto

"Oh that's a good boy," brushing your finger threw his split colored hair you praised him. "You've been such a good boy all day being so patient and calm while we were out with your friends," you rubbed his now blotchy red cheeks peppering his face in kisses, his tears tasted salty. "You were so quiet and calm I don't think they heard the buzzing," you smirked again his heated neck, feeling his ragged heavy breathing. "But I did," chuckling you trailed your hands down his chest, just barley grazing his nipples.

He wanted you to touch him so bad but he knew better then to demand that from you. He had to sit and be a good boy or he'd be punished again, which he didn't really mind, he could be a brat if he wanted to. "My beautiful little prince~" Shoto instantly went weak in the knees and even if he wanted to he wouldn't be able to stand up. Your praises make his stomach fill with butterflies and his chest beat twice as fast. He's normally cold and neutral but when he drops into subspace it's like a new person comes out. He basically just turns into a horny dog. Wanting to be praised and railed at the same time. And right now he's more then horny and desperately wants his guts to be rearranged.

"F-fuck me please, mistress," he begged, he went down in position so that his chest touched the floor and his ass stuck in the air, ready for your plastic cock to plunge into his hole.

"I know my prince but I want you to do something for me," you could sense the brattiness coming as he slid back onto his knees. Before he could open his mouth to whine you quickly cut him off, "I know you've been such a good prince and you took your punishment well but one more thing for mistress, please," groaning Shoto grumbled out a "fine" and crossed his arms waiting for what you wanted. When he saw the blue ruffles he instantly got excited . His last pair of blue panties had ripped in your last "session" and he's been very upset since, they were his favorite pair. It's nice to take a break from being a strong, muscly hero and just be a pretty prince who gets railed from their mistress. "I know you were so upset when your last pair got ripped so of course I couldn't let my little prince be sad forever, you were so happy when you saw them in the store the other day."

Grabbing the panties he quickly put them on and ran to the big mirror to check them out as you went to sit on the bed to watch him. "I know they aren't the exact pair but I-" "I love them mistress!" Shoto interrupted you. 'Thank god because those cost a fortune' smiling you waved him over to which he complied and straddled your hips. "I love you my beautiful little prince,"

"I love you to mistress,"
———-

"H-HAH! YES! AH! R-RIGHT THEREEEEE!" Shoto cried out as the dildo rammed into his prostate vigorously. He gripped onto the sheets and screamed into the pillows like his life depended on it. His ass was red from all the slaps and his face was red and blotchy from crying. His insides were being abused just like he wanted and his blue little lace panties were pushed to the side so you could enter easily. You hugged and grunted at the burning sensation in your hips and core, boy was this a workout. Sweat rolled down your body as you continued to harshly thrust into Shoto and hold his hips up by the panties as he had no control over his body anymore and if you were to let go he would've collapsed onto the bed.

There was a dent in the wall yet again from the way the headboard slammed into it and the sheets were covered in precum, lube, sweat and tears. All from Shoto and you.

"M-mistressss I-AH GHODDD! I- I need to MH HA! to CUM!" Shoto whined out his muscles ached from changing positions and being stretched. He suddenly felt your breast on his back to which he moaned to.

"You'll come when I say you cum prince" Shoto wasn't going to make it, he was loosing his mind and it was all because of you. "Now be a good boy for mistress, little prince~"

"And take my cock."