25

Saturday night

Ara's POV

After goofing around and tasting random street foods, we decided to head back. I was in the right seat in the middle row while yoongi was the one who sat on the left. Tae, jimin and jungkook were in the back while joon in the passenger seat and hobi was driving.

"Am bored" I whined.

"Then go and sleep" yoongi said sleepily.

"No! Am not sleepy" I looked at the back and saw tae and jimin sleeping and jungkook looking outside.

"Don't sleep" I said to yoongi leaning my back on the door before resting my foot on yoongi's face.

"Yaa" yoongi growled annoyed while pushing my foot away.

"Yoongiiie" I whined again annoying him by resting my foot on him earning many annoyed growls and smacks on my leg. Finally I stopped annoying him as he didn't respond anymore.

"Hobiiie ara is bored" I said.

"Want me to cheer you?" Hobi asked.

"Hmmm" I said nodding.

"You can do Something you have passion for" hobi said.

"Passion for?" I acted like thinking while scratching my chin.

"I got it" i said .

"What's it?" Hobi asked.

"I have passion for annoying people" I said.

"Wait! What?" Hobi said laughing.

"Yoongiiiiee" I yelled.

"What?" He yelled back.

"You aaaaaree so beautiful to meeeeeeeeeee can't you seeee~~" I sang pinching his cheek with my foot making him slap my foot away.

"Yoongi boo you're so cuutee" I said still annoying him.

"Oh god" hobi said face palming.

"Hobi you will regret" yoongi said .

"No ara should be the one regretting" jungkook said and I looked back.

"I almost forgot about you" I said smirking before getting up from my seat in order to get to backseat.

"Don't you dare" jungkook said.

"Oh dear, i do dare" i said seating myself beside him.

3rd person's POV

"You aaaare a potatoooooo to uuusss can't you seee" She sang to jungkook pinching his cheeks with all force making it to turn red. He stood there annoyed. She then twisted his ear. Jungkook didn't utter any word knowing that she will keep twisting his ear if she found it is painful. She watched his expression as He looked at her smiling.

"Does it hurt" She asked. Jungkook nodded expecting her to apologize but an evil smirk crept on her pretty face. She then started twisting it again and again.

"Araa! It hurts" jungkook whined.

"That's my intention though" She said.

"Jungkook's the one suffering now" joon said.

"I know right?" Hobi said looking at her twisting jungkook's nose.

Currently she was pulling jungkook's strands of hair one by one annoying him. Minutes passed by she annoying him and calling him by names which includes 'jungle cook' , 'jungle book' and 'byuntaekook' . jungkook huffed as he didn't like it when she called him pervert.

After annoying him for what felt like hours she started to get tired. She rested her head in jungkook's shoulder side hugging him and closed her eyes in order to sleep. And before she know, she was in dreamland.

"Is she sleeping?" Joon asked as her giggles were nowhere to be heard.

"Hmm" jungkook hummed taking a glance at her sleeping figure.

"You know that guy we met earlier?" Hobi asked.

"The hell was his intention? He was being so cheesy" jungkook huffed.

"And moreover she called him oppa. She doesn't even call me that" jungkook added and She moved a bit on his shoulder.

"It do seem like they're close" joon said.

"Shh lower your face she will wake up" jungkook hushed them.

"We can ask her our self if we get home" jungkook added.

"Ya" hobi said. Minutes later they reached home.

"Yaa wakeup we're here" joon said unbuckling his seatbelt before getting outside followed by hobi. Joon slightly shook yoongi's hand resulted in yoongi to wake up.

"Oh we are home?" Yoongi asked before calling for jimin.

"Huh? Oh we are here?" Jimin asked yawning.

"It's past midnight right now!" Hobi said checking the time. Jimin tried to wake tae up but he didn't move a budge. Sighing he decided to pick him up. Jimin tried to pick tae but he was too heavy for jimin. Trying his best he finally picked tae in bridal style but dropped the next second he got outside.

"Oww" tae cried in pain.

"Am sooo sorry" jimin said helping tae to get up.

"Hey Ara" Jungkook called.

"just pick her" Yoongi said.

"Don't drop her" Jimin added.

"It's jungkook not you" Tae said.

Jungkook picked her sleeping figure before getting outside the car as jimin closed the door

"She is so tiny" joon said closing the door other door.

"Just like jimin" tae added getting a smack from jimin.

"Ouch"

They got inside when yoongi opened the door. Jungkook carried Ara to her bed before tugging her inside her Spongebob printed blanket.

"Doesn't she want to shower?" Jungkook asked when he got to the kitchen where everyone except jimin an yoongi was.

"Isn't she sleeping though?" Joon asked washing his hands.

"Wait Tae! What're you writing?" Jungkook asked watching tae scribbling in a notepad.

"These are questions to ask ara!" Tae said.

"Huh?" Jungkook said taking a peek inside the notepad.

-

Why did he hug you? (Cold tone)

Why did you call him oppa? (Sad tone)

Is he your boyfriend? (Tough)

If he is, your selection is

-

" selection is ?" Jungkook asked.

"Is awesome! Didn't you see? He is handsome" tae said running away.

To be continued

A/n : here is the new chapter for you :)

d(ŐдŐ๑)RENAI