Bonus 3

Hazel p.o.v

I sighed as I brought the last turkey out of the oven. My brothers never change eating like their lives depend  on it and the children are getting a whiff of that gene.

I pulled off my apron and called Nolan and Luke to set the table. Telling the  twins to do that is like writing a death sentence for your food. I went up stairs to change my outfit. I chose a black thigh length gown with gladiator sandals. I tied my hair into a bun and clipped it securely.

"Babe,ready ?" I heard Dylan say from the door.i turned to him and nodded. He came forward and wrapped his arm around my waist, no matter how much I've grown I still just reach his chest.
"Nervous?"

I sighed. This would be the first time the entire family will be together in one house . We've had small dinners with individual families but nothing this big.

"What if the twins play a prank? Or Alvin starts to whine till tomorrow,  maybe Rose is in a mood...." Dylan cut me off with a kiss to my lips.

"They'll be fine,  I warned the twins already" she smiled up at him just as the door bell rang. Here goes nothing.

"Hey dad" I screamed once I came down the stairs. I pulled him into a tight hug and he hugged me back. "Looking good dad"

"Thanks Hazel Dazzle, you look great too" he replied stepping past me.

"Do I get a hug or what?" Ivan asked walking in right after dad with his wife Fiona at his side. I rolled my eyes and hugged them both. Then their sons Andrew and Timothy came in with their little sister Sylvia behind them typing on her phone. I felt a bit nervous looking at her. She was a mutual enemy to Rose and the reason Rose wanted to skip the dinner but all will go well right...

"Hazel" Alan yelled walking through the door "my favorite sister" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm your only sister" he shrugged. Melissa came after him carrying their three year old Scott while the others Adam, Hal and Leo followed behind.

Miles walked in with Emma by his side.i squealed and hugged her tight. It's been like forever. I hugged Miles also and their eldest son Lawrence and then Miles Jr.

Percy and Simon came next arguing who got to pass the door first. I rolled my eyes sky high. They are more childish than my 5 year old. I heard a cough behind them. They stopped and quickly parted way for their wives to pass first, Sophie and Georgia. Georgia held she and Percy's 2 year old while their first son Alex held the 6 year old Douglas. Simons twins came in next both staring at their phones, Dean and Carl.

Dale came last with his wife Adrian and their 8 year old, Blain and Blake apologizing over and over for coming late. He was such a gentle man unlike some people I know *cough* Simon and Percy*cough*.

We all settled down in the table. The table was huge. It had to be, in order to contain everybody and we had to use our event hall to do it. Dad said the prayers and we all began to eat. I caught Rose scowling at Sylvia who seemed oblivious to that.

"So Rose how is school?" Melissa asked Rose. She looked up from her food and looked around. Everybody was looking at her waiting for the answer.

She shrugged "great, I guess?"

"Any guys?" Fiona added Wriggling Her eyebrows. Rose blushed and shocked her head. All her brothers and cousins eyes narrowed searching for any evidence that there was in fact a guy.

"There better not be" Andrew started to say "because these muscles are not for nothing" he flexed his muscled arms and the other boys nodded in agreement.Rose rolled her eyes and the conversation moved on.

I looked up from my conversation with Melissa and Adrian to see Rose smiling at her phone. The others didn't seem to notice but Sylvia did and she had a smirk in her face. Things were about to go downhill.

"So Camryn who're texting? " she asked making the whole table go silent and concentrate on the two girls. But wait, did she just say Camryn? Rose never let's anybody else call her that name except me, her dad and Luke.

Roses eyes narrowed at her "don't. Call.me.that" she growled. "And I'm not texting anybody" the fact that Rose was calm was a surprise and scary because by now I'd expected her to be on top of Sylvia beating the hell out of her.

Sylvia rolled her eyes and grinned "sorry Camryn but I just wanted to know" there was silence in the room waiting for what will happen and something did. Rose lunged at Sylvia but Luke and Nolan held her back.

"Let me go,  I'm gonna give that thing a piece of my mind" she yelled struggling against their hold.

"Calm down Rose, please, she's not worth it" Nolan said calmly. Sylvia showed amusement and a mischievous glint was in her eyes.

"She's worth it and I'm gonna kill her" Luke whispered something into her ears and she stopped trashing around.

"That's dramatic cuz" I wanted to stand up and give her a piece of my mind but Timothy beat me to it.

"Sylvia, that's enough" Timothy her eldest brother said.

"But.." she started again.

"I SAID ENOUGH" he boomed. She recoiled and shut her mouth. The silence was tense as people continued to eat their food. Dad stood up finally and hit his glass with his spoon.

"We'll be going to Hawaii for this summer holidays" he announced. There were shouts of joy around the table until he dropped the bombshell "all the parents and children under 9" they all stopped rejoicing.

"And us?" Lawrence asked.

"You'll stay here, all of you" Sylvia looked like she saw a ghost but for Rose it was pure rage. She stood up and stormed out of the room. OK this was a bad idea.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. I'm so glad I was able to upload this chapter cos I've been supper busy helping my mum with cooking and all that.

Anyway to celebrate the new year I decided to make meat pies for my family. I mixes my dough and put it in the fridge and then my mum came to the kitchen as was like how many eggs did you put and I'm like .............. I didn't add eggs. I eventually added the eggs and that was gross mixing it back in but it turned out good. That's how I spent new years eve. Sorry for the story but if u want to share how u spent urs pls comment it. Don't forget to vote and follow.

Thanks and have a blessed 1 January.

This is my birthday month by the way.