Chapter 15

jfc I didn't know I'd make this many chapters- ngl I was only planning to do 10 but then like. yes.

also, AAAAAAAAAAAAAA EJ KYUNGMIN K TAKI AND NICHOLAS IMCYSUBHR btw if u didn't know, EJ was my of bias from the vERY first iland ep

----------

Jake POV

"Really?" he asked, "but wait, what about everything I did to you before? Don't you hate me?"

"Where'd the mean Ice prince go? Not saying I'd prefer that side of you but this change was so sudden I'm- wait I'm ranting. I mean. mHM,"

:D

"I heard everything you said to me while I was in the hospital, as well as Jay, Sunoo, and Jungwon but I'll ignore them for now." I then did a long ass sigh, realizing I was still ranting.

"To cut this short I'll just say it. I forgive you, now hurry up and answer me. Do you wanna join our fight or not?"

Yes I know I'm so nice 😌😎

Sunghoon POV

He heard me- thAT'S EMBARRASSING

"Uh, sure I guess, thanks." I'm so awkward jfc.

Few mins later

"THIS. IS. SPARTAAAA!!!!!!" I screamed, charging at Jungwon and then retreating because the dark aura surrounding him creeps the fuck out of me.

Literally every other time he's not mad/down, he's the cutest living being... after Jake. But when he gets mad he's the spawn of satan. Examples? Earlier in the hospital today and this match right now. Well technically it's more of a war than a match but I value my life so we'll keep it like that.

Anyway, as I was filling up the rest of the balloons Jake lent me, I found that Jay invited Heeseung and Niki. In conclusion: Niki's gonna beat us all and Heeseung's probably gonna slip and hit himself with it.

Interrupting my thoughts Niki came running up and soaked me as well as Jake who was nearby apparently planning to ambush me.

"Hey, Sunghoon wanna gang up on Niki? Because if I go alone then I know I'm done for" Jake asked.

"Sure, but I'll just get Heeseung real quick because he broke my watch yesterday."

After Jake helped me get Heeseung we went to go find Niki, "SUNGHOON ON YOUR LEFT!" Jake whisper yelled at me, running to hide behind a wall.

I ran after him and looked to where he warned me about, "Seriously Jake chill your tits it's just Sunoo" I sighed. "You clearly don't know him well, anyways he's alone so let's go get him" Jake sassed back.

It was like a love-war drama scene because the moment the balloons left our hands going in the direction of Sunoo, Niki jumped out sacrificing himself for Sunoo, taking the hits. Ft. Jay, Jungwon, and Heeseung being dramatic on the side.

"Niki's one of the guys Sunoo's got on his boyfriend material list" Jake whispered to me, wait, Sunoo's gay? Or bisexual? As if Jake read my mind he said,

"Sunoo's as straight as a circle, actually we all are, yes that includes you too."

"How did you know I wasn't straight?" I asked, obviously shocked since the only thing we honestly know about each other is our names... kinda.

"Niki told me" He answered. Speaking of Niki, whilst Jake and I were talking, He and Sunoo managed to persuade the others to help them get us back.

We ended up running faster than we've ever run in our lives and hiding in a rather tight janitor closet together. Wait-

----------

the jakehoon and jaywon moments in enhypens last 2020 live was wHEW. plz spare me

btw bighit plz bring long black haired jake back plEASE I BEG. it was a ✨look✨

ok wait also here's the other jake edit pic