•|41|•

We came back home; pretty ironic of me to call Jeno's mansion my home. We got welcomed by Jaemin's bone crushing hugs and a bad news

"Hendery called me. Han and some other men from JYP had attacked WayV. Thankfully Chenle went on time along with the others. We really need to negotiate now with them otherwise it'll be harder for us to take down YG." Minghao informed Jeno.

"I think you should go and rest love." Jeno softly caressed my cheeks and motioned me towards my room. I guess he didn't want me to interfere in his business but being the curious soul I am, I overheard their conversation from Jeno's office room.

"Don't worry about the girls. We have enough of them in our team. I know JYP is a sensible man. He knows how dirty YG is playing." Jeno told Minghao

"Mirae- stop eavesdropping." Renjun said nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry." She shrugged and had a red tint of embarrassment on her cheeks.

"You aren't tired?"
"No. Just hungry."

"Oh okay wait in the hall. I'll ask Jaemin to make something."

Surprisingly everybody gathered in the hall. Me and Chenle were busy arguing over cheetos; Jaemin was cooking. Jisung was listening what Jeno, minghao and renjun were talking about.

"You remember what happened to the previous gangs in Korea before right?"
Jaemin asked Jeno while gently putting the pot filled with noodles on the table.

"Hmm. They got broken up pretty badly." Minghao replied.

"What do you mean?" Renjun asked.

"People from within the gang rebelled against the owner. Jealousy hatred whatever the reason could be. When your own is at fault, when your own plots against you, it's the worst and most devastating defeat ever."

Jisung gasped drawing all of our attention.

"HYUNG
"What if we bring them back?"

"Whom?"

"BigBang."