Chapter 5

'According to Greek Mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of each other.'
~Plato's The Symposium.

_______________________

Aiyana was feeling bad.

Her heart was hurting.

Why was there no one who could ever understand her?

Why was she always isolated and casted aside?

Why did people never care about her opinion?

All these questions were just making her heart clench in pain.

This garden, her safe haven, was a place solely accustomed to her.

When her loneliness was taking a toll on her health, the Alpha of their pack, Dexter, gifted her a part of the land of the green jungle for gardening purposes. So that she can spend some quality time there. But he had no idea how others had perceived her as a freeloader for accepting his kindness.

In this garden, there were plants and trees of many varieties, all planted by her. In short, this garden was hers. Only hers.

During her waterfall session, she suddenly felt a comforting rub on her knee. She opened an eye to see it was Fluffy, the white rabbit who often fed on her cabbages, rubbing his head on her legs.

At the very least, the animals were nice to her.

She suddenly noticed a shadow looming over her. When she tilted her head to look up, she saw someone. It was the cloaked man from the fair.

The cloaked man, all of a sudden, trapped her within his arms and started sniffing her neck.

'What on the jungles???!! What is he doing??' She panicked.

When she suddenly noticed the man to be in a daze, she quickly escaped his clutches and ran away inside.

______________________________________

Azazel watched from the veils of dark while she was crouched down in a very vulnerable position.

What was he doing here?? He did not even know it himself. It felt to him as he just couldn't get away from the girl. Why? Let's find out.

He stepped out from the darkness and started taking slow steps towards her crying figure. He even called her a few times, but she remained unfazed.

The King inside him, was angry at the girl for her blatant disrespect as she didn't pay him any attention.

But somehow, his face had no trace of anger or contempt on it at all. Nor was there any in his heart. And it was weird.

When his shadow loomed over her, she suddenly flinched and then turned towards him.

*Thump*

In the dark, his piercing eyes were able to see her face. And behold! How his life froze!!! Such ethereally beautiful face. Capable of bringing down destruction on this planet of greed.

His deep eyes roamed each corner of her face endearingly. From her enchanting zircon brown eyes to her bite worthy small nose to land on her luscious small petal lips.

He was enchanted in her blissful spell. Totally captivated.

His beast took control of his hands for a moment and then trapped the little beauty in them. He was sniffing her smell, as if in search for something.

He released a soft growl when he noticed something on her ; the damn scent masking spray. Still, his keen senses were able to smell her little essence.

'Mate.....' His beast released a deep whisper.

'M-M - Mat-e?????'

'Yes. Mate. Mate!! MATE!!! Mine… Only Mine!! MINE!! MINEEE!!! MY MATE!!!!'
The beast started ferociously growling in his mind, almost making his brain burst, with pure possessiveness dripped in his tone. For her.

'But… How is this possibl-'

'I don't care!! She is mate. My mate. And only mine!!!'

'She isn't yours alone! She is my mate too!!'

'No!! She belongs to me!! And me alone!! Hands off, you puny god!!!'

Azazel wasn't nice enough to let the little beauty slip away from him. When the little Luscious was his mate. His. Mate.

Unbeknownst to them, in the middle of their argument, the little beauty had manged to slip away.

'Such a sneaky little one.'

'I agree.'

They decided to conceal themselves in darkness, as they were eager to know what their little enchantress was planning to do.

After a while, they saw their little beauty dragging a boy with her towards the garden. She was moving her hands in all directions, as if trying to convey a message.

'She is saying that there is an intruder.'

'??'

'Our mate is unable to hear sounds.'

'So, she is using sign language to communicate.'

Their heart lurched at that fact. Their mate must have had such a hard life, they will never want to cause her any pain. Ever.

The werewolves checked the garden but still found no trace of him.

'Petty dogs! Do our powers look like something you can understand or better perceive? Heh!'

At last, Ajax calmed Aiyana by saying that maybe she saw wrong due to her exhaustion and dismissed the matter. Aiyana had no choice but to listen to him obediently.

Because she knew that he won't believe her, a deaf person, over the judgement of his gifted friends.

On the other hand, Azazel and his beast just wanted to rip away the hands that were touching their mate and caressing her hair as they wished.

One of Ajax's friend named the whole matter as Aiyana trying to seek her brother's attention by a useless fiasco. He even muttered a 'Pretentious bitch' under his breath secretly at the scene, but nobody heard him.

Except them. Cause nothing remains unveiled from the King.

And he, rather they, her tormentors, will get what they deserve in not too late, cause now, Aiyana had a new protector. The one who holds the power to destroy the whole earth.

King Azazel. The One and Only Available Tyrant on this earth.

___________________________

Did you like the chapter?

Please share your thoughts.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

*Some useful informations *

'Italics' - Azazel

'Bold italics' - The beast /2nd personality

'.........' (one quotation dialogs indicate thoughts or mind conversations.)

"........" (normal quotation dialogs indicate speech.)