Chapter 6

'You deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you.'
~Unknown

_______________________

After taking a well needed shower, Aiyana now laid down covered in the warmth of her sheets on the bed about to sleep.

But sleep was far away from her reach.

Her mind was wondering about the man she saw in her garden. She was sure that it was the same man as before. The one from the fair.

But... Why was he here?? Was he following her?? For what?? For saying Thanks???

No.. It's silly. Why would someone trespass on others territory just to offer their thanks?? People don't do that now do they?

She was lost in her musings when she suddenly noticed a dark figure looming over beside her bed post.

She internally shrieked and right on dived in into her covers.

What was that??? A ghost??? No no no. Please no.

She shut her eyes and tightly clutched the blanket with her small fists. After a minute or two, when she still didn't feel anything, she pulled down the covers from her eyes and then fearfully glanced at her dimly lit room in search of any sign of life... or dead.

But she saw no one. As if what happened was just a picture of her imagination...

While her mind was still trying to make sense of what had happened, abruptly, she felt someone's hot breath on her neck. But before she could even turn around, a pair of stiff hands caged her within their arms.

It was the same man from before. She could feel it.

Bliss.

ADDICTED.

Was what they felt when the scent of her divine self reached their nose.

Ah....! Such alluringly infatuating scent.... So exotic.

Before, the scent masker only allowed an ounce of her scent to unveil. But now, after shower, she was like a vulnerable exotic flower.

And they just couldn't stop sniffing her.

Gliding their nose on the soft supple flesh of her swan like neck, their tongue was itching to lick it just once...

Aiyana was feeling dizzy. As if someone had intoxicated all her senses, as the unknown man behind her started laying soft burning kisses on her neck.

Azazel noticed his little seductress's chest breathing heavily in his arms as he addictedly took advantage of her neck.

He, rather they, just couldn't stop themselves from ravishing her. Their eyes had turned into a piercing shade of obsidian black as they touched her from their senses.

When they finally ceased their sensual torture, a panting Aiyana was slowly becoming weak and fell limp in their arms.

They nuzzled her small head on their chest, close to their heart, and started tenderly stoking her head in a bewitching rhythm, trying to make the exhausted rabbit fall asleep.

Aiyana, who was bewildered by the whole situation, be it his actions or her odd reaction to them, was slowly starting to fall into a deep slumber in the arms of this unknown entity.

She witnessed a pair of deep purple eyes with golden rings before she succumbed to his warmth and the comforting blankness.

For the first time in years, she felt warm.

And he felt complete.

_______________________

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

Your single vote will just make my day a happier one.