Chapter 26

Roman's pov

There was no denial — the infatuation was there.

I felt consumed by her beauty. Now all her bruises were gone, her beauty only enhanced. Her skin felt soft like silk. Her pouty lips were begging to get kissed. The innocence in her doe eyes driving my nuts crazy.

I wanted her. She was ready to give herself to me. But I rejected her, because I didn't want to ruin her innocent mind. I didn't want to scare her.

Nicolai was a bastard, I watched how rough he had handled her in bed, before taking action and stopping him — in other words — eliminating him.

In bed, I was felt no different from Nicolai. Rolling in the hay with whores, I fucked hard, not holding back at all.

But she wasn't a whore. A virgin. She was a damn virgin. Too oblivious how alluring she was. Not seeing the temptress in herself at all.

Every time I touched her I was drawn by her more. Fucking her would only sate the desire in me. Because sex wasn't special for me, it was only there fun — to feel good.

Also, I knew that we were not on the page. If I fucked her — like I had fantasized many times while fucking Josefina — she'd get attached to me.

She was good-natured. Her heart was still pure, her emotions in order, being very modest she'd want more than sex, like devotion to a relationship, which I wouldn't give her.

I broke many necks, but I didn't want to break her heart, by using her for my pleasure. Having Miguel as a father and Nicolai as her husband of ten minutes, I ain't be surprised if she got daddy issues, just wanting some affection, even if it came from a bastard like me.

The idea of acting selfish and just taking her in every way I desired was there. But seeing how naive she looked at me, I felt disgusted by myself, as if I was taking advantage of her.

Then, I felt like a total bastard — which I literally was since my mother was a whore — as she thought I was disgusted by her.

The sadness in her eyes almost broke all my walls down and brought the soft side out of me which I've only shown Mia, and Helena's children.

But she was like a siren, dangerously attractive, drawing me in, in a way I couldn't resist. Getting involved with her might end in a big disaster.

And as I said — the temptation was there. Therefore, I needed to get rid of her before my horny side would take over and I would fuck her, not caring that she was my enemy's daughter.

I decided to go and arrange her the ID. The sooner she was gone, the lesser were the chances of me ending up balls deep in her cunt.

Speaking about cunt, Josefina wasn't here to watch her. The little fox was too smart to be left alone. Smarter than I thought.

Because Josefina's death was planned. My bitch loved praises, going to the extreme to satisfy me in every way.

I warned her to be careful. Also, I told her to act like a bitch, knowing she'd exceed all my expectations, and she did by burning capo's child.

Still, she was lucky that her death was quick, that capo didn't take her to the basement and burn every cell in her body before ending her with a bullet in the head.

What wasn't planned was how soon her death came. I calculated her to make capo go mad in a week, or two. She did it on day one, which was a win and loss.

Her death helped me cover Rita up completely and erase any suspicion about her being alive, which would be highly the case since Marco was a smart bastard.