꧁8꧂

"Woah, are you okay?" Regulus asked concerned as he ran towards Leta, helping Minette to hold her

"Woah, are you okay?" Regulus asked concerned as he ran towards Leta, helping Minette to hold her. Her eyes were glossy and drifted around the room as her jaw hung open.

"Merlin beard! How much did you drink?" He asked, cringing at the stench of alcohol which came out as she breathed. Minette shook her head as they placed the wasted girl onto the couch.

She smiled broadly as Regulus ran to get her a cup of water as her sister pushed as much of her messy and damp hair back. "I think we need to get you changed." She said as she pulled her sister up and helped her stumble towards her bedroom to get out of the wet dress.

Once she was changed into her pyjamas, she sat back down on the couch, determined to make it by her herself. She was sort of successful if you didn't count her walking into a table and knocking over a lamp.

Regulus came back with water and handed it to her, watching as she chugged it down quickly. Minette then took his arm and pulled him away to talk to him even though they could of faked right next to Leta and she wouldn't hear.

"What are we going to do with her?" Regulus asked, glancing between the two sisters, one wearing a scowl and the other obnoxiously singing and dancing in the seat.

"We will just have to watch her. I found her with James Potter and your brother." She said, now only looking at the drunk girl who yawned loudly. Regulus's eyes widened then his jaw clenched. "I told him to watch her," He muttered under his breath.

"You knew?" She exclaimed which made Leta look over in confusion and someone open their dorm door then shutting it again when Minette told them to go back to bed after threatening to take of house points.

"I didn't say anything." He replied quickly as Minette's attention went back to the stuttering boy who shook his head profusely. "Regulus?" She asked with a hand resting on her hip and her eyebrows raised at the boy who let out a loud gulp.

"Okay, okay but I told them to watch her." He protested as the front of his eyebrows point upwards and his mouth opened slightly as he breathed. She tutted and shook her head at him.

"You trust James Potter and Sirius Black?" She asked, her hand still on her hip as she put a blanked over the now snoring Leta. "Well no. I trusted Remus." He replied which made her shake her head in agreement. "But still-"

Leta woke up that morning on the couch with a blanket over her and her hair covering most of her face. She blew the hair from out of her mouth as she sat up and looked around in confusion. She felt herself hold her stomach as she became nauseated and rested a hand on her hot forehead as she had a painful and uncomfortable migraine.

She finally pushed herself up and shuffled to the bathroom with aches in her legs and neck. She held onto the sink as her stomach twisted inside of her, gripping so hard her fingers became white. The she looked up in the mirror, noticing she was paler then normal and her cheeks were flustered, her cheeks then filled up with air and she wrenched as she fell to the toilet.

"Leta?" She looked up at the door were her name was followed by a knock which she almost didn't hear. She crawled over to the door and unlocked the door before quickly crawling to the toilet. "Oh honey!" Her sister exclaimed as she rushed over and held her hair from her face as she younger sister threw up.

"I hope you have learnt to not drink for a long time." Minette said as she regained her hold on her dark hair, patting the top of her head as she continued to vomit. "Absolutely not." She chuckled as she lifted her head from the toilet before putting her head back by the toilet.

"Sirius wake up!" Sirius moaned as he rolled over as someone called his name above him. Remus stomped over to the window and opened the curtains letting the sunlight flood in making Sirius cover his face with a pillow.

"I swear to god I will smother you with that pillow!" He shouted as he tried to shake the boy awake and tugged on his covers.

Sirius peeked out of the pillow with a mischievous smirk on as he looked at the chestnut haired boy. "How about kisses?"

Remus rolled his eyes as he tugged the pillow out of the boys arms and hit him in the face, hoping to cover his red cheeks as he blushed heavily however Sirius did see and his smirk grew when he saw it.

"What's that?" Minette asked, picking up her sister's hand as they sat together on Leta's bed. She ran her fingers across the purple and yellow marks in each bone in her knuckles. "What happened?" She asked, inspecting the dark and painful bruises on her hands.

"Oh, I punched a boy." Minette's head shot up with wide eyes at the girl who spoke calmly as if it was nothing. "You punched someone!" She exclaimed which made Leta not flinch but look at with a cold, emotionless face. "How would mother feel?" She asked, watching as Leta got up and went to her dresser to get a drink.

"Nothing," She paused, looking at her sister in the mirror above. "Because you won't tell her." She continued, turning around to look at the Head Girl after pouring herself the cup of water.

Minette got off of her sister's bed as she rolled her eyes and opening the door but stopping in the doorway before leaving. "I won't, as long as you study every night this week." She stated, watching as others years left for the Great Hall instead of Leta. "Fine." She rolled her eyes as her sister closed the door. Leta looked back at the door, chuckling to herself as she heard her sister shouting at a 'stupid,irresponsible boy'.

She made her way towards the wall behind her bed and leaned against it, her cheeks against the stone wall, her fingers tracing a small carving of letters. She followed the word 'Corvus' which had been carved into wall a long time ago and was beginning to fade slightly.

"Leta, what are you doing?" Corvus asked with a smile as he leaned against the door frame, watching his little sister who hurled around a baby doll around the room.

Six-year-old Leta stopped throwing her dolls around and looked up at her older brother. "Looking after my doll. What do you think I am doing?" She asked in a scornful tone which made her brother chuckle slightly, making her scowl.

"Your going to give your doll a concussion." He snickered as his sister threw the doll on to the bed before stomping to him but stopping when the doll bounced off the bed and onto the floor. "Nah uh!"

"Yeh uh!" He shouting back, his eyes widening as his sister began to chase him around with a her shoes which she threw at him, hitting the back of his knee which sadly didn't stop him.