9.

C H A E Y O U N G

From: Secretary
Good evening Ms. Chaeyoung, sorry for the short notice but I can't go to work tomorrow. Don't worry Ms. Chaeyoung, I'll email you your sched for tomorrow.

Hmm? It's the first time she won't go to work.

To: Secretary
Good evening Ms. Myoui, it's okay. See you on Tuesday then.

I was expecting to see her tomorrow, I guess I need to wait until the day tomorrow ends.

Yesterday, after Momo unnie and Heejin left, I also decided to head home. Through out the drive, I can't get Heejin off my head, I'm really curious who's the child.

I know she's not Hana unnie's daughter, I mean, Hana unnie said she don't have any plans yet in having a child.

Aish! Why am I even bothered about Heejin's identity?

I, myself don't know why I'm so into knowing Heejin more.

I distracted myself by drawing something on the sketch pad I bought yesterday.

"What should I draw?"

I was looking around my room and search for something to draw but my room is too boring so I didn't get any ideas.

I opened my phone and saw Mina's photo.

Is this a sign? Should I draw her?

Maybe I should.

I turn off my phone and started to make my masterpiece. I don't need a photo of her to sketch her, I memorize every single detail about her.

I don't know how long I sketch Mina's angelic face but as soon as I was done, I felt proud of myself. I write down my signature and the date I made the sketch.

The next day came I prepared myself to go to the office. After doing my routine, I left my home and drive my car towards the company.

Like the usual, employees greet me upon seeing me walking through the lobby. While I was waiting for the elevator to get to the top floor, I grab my phone to check any text.

From: Secretary
Good morning Ms. Chaeyoung, I already emailed you your schedule for today and you also need to check Mr. Lim's proposal, it's on your second drawer Miss. Have a great day.

This was sent at six o'clock in the morning.

Wow, so early.

I wonder what is she going to do today.

Just like what Mina said, I grab the proposal in the second drawer and opened my laptop to check on my schedule.

Glad that I only have one meeting.

I started to do my work and every now and then, I check the time.

"Why is the time running so slow!" I complained.

Why am I even checking the time? As if I'm waiting for someone.

I continued to do my work and forgot to go out to eat my lunch, I not hungry anyway.

From: Secretary
Good noon Ms. Chaeyoung, please don't forget that you you have a meeting later at three in the afternoon. Have you eaten your lunch yet?

I smiled upon reading her text.

Why can a text like this makes my heart flutter?

To: Secretary
Good noon too Ms. Myoui, don't worry, I won't forget the meeting later and I haven't had my lunch yet. I'll eat later.