First Day At Starry Night

The new guy was still hugging. Jungkook and Taehyung was still glaring at the guy.

"Man..I missed you so much, Kook. Long time no see." The new guy hugged Jungkook more tightly.

"Yeah yeah, Yugs. I missed you too, buddy. Now let go. You're suffocating me." Jungkook patted the guy's back.

Taehyung clenched his fists. He was feeling really angry. Why are they hugging for so long? It was annoying  him.

The new guy let go of Jungkook and shook hands with Yoongi.

"Hi hyung, how are you?" He said.

"Hey, kiddo. I'm fine. You look taller than before." Yoongi said.

The new guy just laughed.

"Don't worry, Yugyeom. Yoongi hyung is just salty that everyone else is taller than him." Jimin teased his mate.

"At least I'm taller than you, Jimin." Yoongi retorted back and smirked.

Jimin just pouted the he suddenly remembered something.

"Oh Yugyeom, we forgot you to introduce Taehyung to you." Jimin pulled Taehyung to his side.

"Both of you introduce yourself." Jimin added.

"Hi, I'm Kim Yugyeom. I'm the Future Alpha of Starry Night pack." Yugyeom smiled at the Supreme Omega.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm originally from the Elegant Lily pack. I'm staying at Scarlet Moon pack nowadays." Taehyung fake smiled at the guy.

"So, you're new in Scarlet Moon. That's why I didn't see you till today. It'll be weird not to remember you after seeing you once. You're a rare beauty."

Taehyung blushed a little. Maybe this guy wasn't that bad. I mean, if he had eyes for Jungkook then he wouldn't compliment him right? He was okay as long as the guy didn't have a crush on his mate.

The Supreme Omega suddenly felt a hand sneaking around his waist which startled him a little. But he soon relaxed after smelling his mate.

"Tae here forgot to add a little something to his introduction. He's my mate." The True Blood Alpha tighted his arm around his mate's waist and released possesive pheromones.

"Woah woah! Calm down, Kook. I wasn't flirting with your mate. Anyways, how come you didn't tell me that you found your mate?" Yugyeom lifted one of his eyebrows.

"Well...I kinda forgot." Jungkook scrached his naoe and Taehyung snickered from his side.

Really, his mate was too cute sometimes.

"Heyy! How long are we going to keep standing here? Let's head inside." Jimin said.

"Yeah. It's getting hot here. After all, it's almost noon." Yoongi agreed.

"Let's go inside first then. We got a lot of to talk anyways."

All of them headed inside. As soon as they entered the pack house they saw
Jin munching on chips.

"Hey, guys!" He grerted the others and stuffed his mouth with more chips.

"You surely made yourself comfortable, hyung." Yoongi said and laid down beside Jin on the sofa.

"Of course, I'll make myself comfortable. We come here every year and Yugyeom told me to make myself at home." Jin said.

"Suga hyung, don't lay there. Freshen up first." Taehyung nudged his hyung.

"I'll freshen up later, Tae. I'm tired. I drived for so long." Yoongi yawned.

"I'll show your room then. You guys rest first." Yugyeom said.

"C'mon hyung, get up." Taehyung poked Yoongi.

"Don't worry, Tae. I'll carry him." Jimin did as he said. He piggybacked Yoongi. Even though Jimin was a Beta, he was as strong as any regular Alpha. He trained really hard to become strong and protect his pack.

"Let's go to our room too, Tae. See you later, Jin hyung." Jungkook carried the luggage and started walking.

"Okay. Bye, hyung." Taehyung followed his mate.

Starry Night's pack house interior was quite simple. It was a lot different than Scarlet Moon. Scarlet Moon's pack house was a mixture of Modern and Vintage. Starry Night's pack house was simple and cozy.

"We're going to stay at the pack house. Not in one of the guest cottages?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes. We've really good relations with Starry Night pack. Yugyeom's dad and my dad were best friends. I know him from childhood. You can say, he's my closest friend after hyungs." Jungkook said and smiled.

As soon as they reached their room, Taehyung jumped on the bed.

"Agh..I'm sho twired." His voice was heard muffled because of the pillow.

"Hey hey, now. Who was the one nagging at Yoongi hyung in the living room?" Jungkook put down their luggage and lightly laughed.

"But I'm shoo tiwered. You go freshen up firsht." Taehyung yawned.

All this time that Jungkook stayed with The Supreme Omega, he knew one thing since the first day. His mate was not a morning person. So he decided to let Taehyung rest for some time.

"Okay. I'll go freshen up first. But, don't sleep. First freshen up and then have some rest."

"Okayy." Taehyung tiredly replied.

After 20 minutes, Jungkook was done. He came outside and called out his mate.

"Tae, it's your turn."

But, he didn't get any reply. As he looked at the bed, he saw Taehyung sleeping soundly while clutching a little bit of blanket in his hand and pouting.

The True Blood Alpha went to the bed.  He crouched down and fondly smiled.

"Sweet dreams, baby."

As he placed a sweet kiss on his mate's forhead.