VWWDC 31

Months passed by, demons continued to kill werewolves and vampires

Months passed by, demons continued to kill werewolves and vampires. It's completely angering the two clans, and they're planning for war already. And as those months passed by, Taeju continued to grow. He's already the size of an eight year old.
"I really hope he'll be able to stop demons" Jin says as they stared at the sleeping child in his bed.
"Yeah, Taeju is a bit scary" Jimin says, remembering how the child almost killed him just because he pushed Jungkook. That was a few months ago, by the way.
"Hyung-" Jimin gets cut off as the door opened slightly.
"Yes, Hoseok?" Jin asks and Hoseok breathes heavily.

"Jungkook, Taehyung, they were attacked, we need you" Hoseok says, patting his chest.

"Where are they?! Get out of the way!" Jin yelled as he passes by the big crowds that surrounded something. There he saw Jungkook, bleeding with Taehyung, who's also bleeding, hugging him. There was also two wolves bleeding near them, both were holding onto their wounds. Jin crouched down in front of them. Gasping as he sees how their wounds are.
"Taehyung, what happened?!" Jin asks and Taehyung looked at him, his face full of bruises and he looked like he had coughed out blood.
"Hyung... We were just... Just hunting for food... Then these demons... They attacked us... Jungkook was trying to fight back, then... I can't... Kook, please..." Taehyung says, crying as he hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook was shivering, it made Jin tear up.

"Hoseok, help me, somebody help these guys" Jin says and carried Jungkook. And Hoseok carried Taehyung.

"Mommy? Daddy... What happened to them, uncle Jinnie and uncle Seokie?" Taeju asks as he sees his parents laid down and wounds were covering them.
"Jimin... Please take Taeju out here for now" Jin says, patting Taeju's shoulder before taking him out of the room.

"You guys should heal faster... What's happening?"

 What's happening?"