16: Obsessed

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

There was a thick silence in the living room when the maid placed the tray with 3 coffee cups on the table. She gave one to Park Jimin and handed one to Jungkook. But when she turned to provide Taehyung with one, he shook his head.

"Um- I don't like coffee, specially americano, it feels like poison to me." Taehyung smiled sheepishly when the maid nodded her head with a smile.

Jungkook chuckled and placed his own cup on the table. "You want anything else? You can say it." He said with a soft smile, totally surprising the lawyer sitting across them, watching the whole scene with wide eyes and mouth busy sipping on the hot liquid.

Taehyung's smile faded quickly when he noticed the gaze of the other. Consciously, he straightened himself on the seat a bit and again smiled lightly, still looking at the maid.

"No, it's fine. Actually, hyung spoiled me a bit too much." Saying that he hung his head but suddenly recalled the small bag beside him. "Ah, Ms. Can you please serve these on a plate? These are fresh, I wonder if you want these." He asked politely from the maid while the last sentence was directed towards Jungkook.

"I'll be so glad to have a taste," Jungkook replied with a smile again and this time Jimin choked on the liquid as he was too much focused on the rare smile in front of him.

Both other males turned to him, one with pure concern while the other with a smug look.

"Um- sorry." Jimin quickly said and grabbed the tissue from the side table to wipe off his attire.

"Are you burned?" The soft and gentle voice of Taehyung caught their attention. The blue-haired was truly concerned for the other, his eyes were so clear about that and to his oblivion, Jungkook didn't like that a bit.

"He should be fine," Jungkook was quick and answered instead of Jimin, who just opened his mouth but closed it again and nodded his head with pressed lips.

Taehyung sighed and got up from the couch to leave. Jungkook quickly frowned and followed him. "Where are you going? Aren't you going to eat with us?" Taehyung tilted his head.

"It's not lunchtime yet."

"No, I mean.. the snacks you brought." Jimin's hands were painfully slow as he was looking at the other two, the interaction seemed a bit... different?

"Oh yeah, i- I just want to wash my face. It feels kinda itchy due to all the dust." Jungkook nodded his head and sat back while Taehyung let out a sigh of relief.

Well, when he entered the mansion, he didn't notice the presence of a new face in the living room till Jungkook called him to join. The package of the new device was still in his jacket and he wanted to keep it safe but when he got to know that the other person was Jungkook's private lawyer, he decided to use the device right now. That's why, he dashed back to his room while using the lame excuse.

"Who is he? The new person." Namjoon asked.

You didn't hear that?

"His lawyer, Park Jimin? Yeah.. that's the name- jeez why this packing is so tight." Taehyung groaned when the packet wasn't opening with bare hands.

"Use a knife or scissors, the packing is to safe the device from any sort of signals."

"Signals? What does it mean- ouch!" The sharp edge of the plastic made a cut on his finger, causing the blood to ooze out, he quickly put his finger in his mouth.