6

third person.

Arabella arrived at the studio, taking her bag and coat inside with her. she headed upstairs to the room Daniel was located in. she knocked on the door, opening it to reveal four guys who she recognised.

"hi" Arabella greeted with an awkward smile. "Daniel said he'd be here and-"

"hey" Daniel said, walking into the room through another door. "come in"

the pair sat down on the other side of the room at a table. the four boys passed looks at Daniel, leading him to shake his head in amusement.

"so what do you want the song to be about?" Daniel asked in a quiet tone, leaning closer to Arabella.

"i'm not sure" she answered, looking up to catch all four boys staring at them. she shifted in her seat, looking at Daniel who was writing down ideas on some paper. "love"

Daniel looked up at Arabella, smiled, then looked back down and continued. "like two young people meeting and it's like their journey to realise they actually love each other"

"yeah" Daniel replied with a smile. "sounds good"

instagram.

arabellabennett's instagram story

caitlinperez replied to your story; sorry what

to your story;
sorry what

arabellabennett
he stole my phone

caitlinperez
ship

caitlinperez
how long have u been there
for?

arabellabennett
since 11

caitlinperez
it's 5-

arabellabennett
yah whoops

arabellabennett
i met wdw and they're great

arabellabennett
like i've even gotten their numbers
because they wanna be friends

caitlinperez
remember me when u join
the band🥲

arabellabennett
ofc ofc

caitlinperez
have u guys done any writing
at all

arabellabennett
technically no

arabellabennett
but i have an idea so that's close
enough

caitlinperez
well u have fun

arabellabennett
i will

arabellabennett
see u laterrrr
seen

third person.

the next time Arabella looked at the time, she saw it was 7:25. the four had gone home, leaving Daniel and Arabella alone at the studio.

the pair were in the zone, thinking of lyrics and making up tunes. when suddenly there was a light knock at the door.

"how long are you two gonna be?" the cleaner asked. Daniel looked at the clock on the wall, realising the time, then standing up and grabbing his stuff.

"we'll be out in a minute" Arabella answered. the cleanser left, leaving both Daniel and Arabella cleaning up after themselves. "thanks for today"

"no worries" Daniel said with a smile. silence filled the room as Arabella shoved her things in her bag and Daniel put the equipment away. "what're you doing now?"

"not much" Arabella replied. "i'll probably go home and make some food from the freezer"

"do you wanna come over?" Daniel asked, taking Arabella by surprise. "we can order takeout?"

"yeah" Arabella returned. "that'd be nice"

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
:)))