Things I Think Need More Attention

Istg if I missed typos then simply fuck me gently with a chainsaw

-0- PA, Ohio, and West Virginia are all canonically friends(ish) -0-

PA was very upset about OH and WV not talking to him when he was getting,,, frantic over not being able to find alcohol.
They're not just drinking buddies either, if they were then I think Ohio would be more helpful with getting PA something to drink. They are simply wholesome friends that all have golden retriever energy to some level or another.

-0- Florida and Loui have Nintendo switches -0-

My theory is Florida stole California's to give to Louie, and then when he got another one he stole that again. California is tired and just kept buying new ones, hoping they were done.

-0- may I propose: a ship, for your enjoyment -0-

Florida x Georgia is adorable and wholesome and I love it.
They also have so much canon material so I'm just very sad I haven't seen any fics for it.
In both of the first videos Georgia appears in its mostly just chaos and them being cute. Like- the exchange in "FL and GA reopen their beaches" is just

Florida: that's okay Georgia, I still love you
Georgia: * instert the 2nd cutest smile ever after NY here *
California: idiots in love

Just- This ship is my current hyperfixation so I Will be yelling about it more
(See "Georgia wakes up","FL and GA reopen their beaches","news recap 5-8"

-0- Maryland looks like he works out -0-

I know it's just camera angles and posing but like-

Those are some big arms and I fully support strong Maryland so,,, intentional or not, it's technically canon that Maryland is beefy

Just more reasons he'd probably give the best hugs.

-0- DC has mastered the Disappointed Dad tone -0-

The states still don't listen to him by any means but when they're caught not listening to him a good half of the time you can their stomach drops like when your parent says "give me your report card"

DC so far mostly uses it against Florida and Louisiana who've learned to bounce back after the first few seconds and continue the chaos when they're asked to explain themselves and remember DC can't actually do anything.

First time DC used it against Louie was in "Louisiana joins the table" when asked if he got the email about canceling Mardi Gras, he looks and sounds panic but doesn't lie and says "yup." And did you cancel it? "nope."

Then there's Florida in "Florida does his own research"
DC: are those the numbers right there? *pointing to paper in front of Florida*
Florida: ,,,R-Right where?
DC: right in front of you
Florida: this? Oh no, this is a, uh... Publix weekly shopping ad
DC: let me see it
Florida: No!
*more words leading to Florida shoving the paper in his mouth*

When Florida sends the text to the wrong gc in "Jax Opens the Beaches" is also a great example of this

-0- DURING THE NFL RECAP TEXAS IS SITTING ON A ROCKINGHORSE -0-

He's just sitting there, rocking back and forth, completely comfortable like it's the most normal thing in the world

He's just sitting there, rocking back and forth, completely comfortable like it's the most normal thing in the world. Just, the whole time, that's what he's doing. And he's so serious about the game while he's doing so.

The other states don't even bat an eye either so this can't just be a one time thing! That means he does this all the time.

His seat of choice in the living room is just,,, a rocking horse.

Look, I love Texas but he's just so weird.

-0- Witch Buddies -0-

In the 6/5 recap Illinois gives witches as his group of people when everyone was telling DC who had come out to protest for BLM.

Me thinks Louie has a friend.

A witchy friend.