Chapter 57

Aurora's POV.

"One more word about them, you are walking home alone," he said through gritted teeth. I gulped as I nodded.
Oh God! I never know that he is this freaking scary! Is this the Zayn I know?
Scary as hell. I kept my mouth shut as I didn't want him to get angry again.
But he being jealous is cute! Hella cute! Cute jealous jerk!

"Cute jealous jerk?"he asked.

What?!!??!I said it aloud again?!

Maybe he heard everything I said earlier?

It's time for me to dig my own grave and bury myself.

"Nice idea,"my mind commented.

"No-Nothing."I stuttered.

"Fine," he said, as he continued driving.

Phew!

At the Mall.

We all went as pairs to shop for clothes. I love clothes! I mean I'm freaking crazy for clothes! We went to the Gucci store first. Zayn and I chose dresses for him for the big day as well as general outfits. We took a pretty number of suits, hoodies, sweatshirts and pants and other stuff.

Alright. It's my turn! I took many dresses!
Crop Tops, jackets, hoodies, gowns, denims, party wears, shoes, handbags okay. Lemme stop here. Cause the list is very long! Zayn was very patient while I was shopping and surprisingly he suggested me a few outfits too which was completely my style. We have insanely similar taste. I have heard girlfriends whining saying their boyfriends don't co operate while shopping, but thank heavens, I am lucky with Zayn. He helped me and made my heart swell in love. Zayn took a dress and wanted me to try it.

"No. I'm too lazy to do it,"

"Aurora, just try it,"

"Nope,"

"Okay then. Do you want me to change your dress cause you are too lazy to do it by yourself. I don't mind tho," he said with a smirk.

The sales girl who was assisting us burst into laughter but soon composed herself. Gosh, why does he have to embarrass me all the time. I was blushing till the roots of my hair.

"Fine. I'll go," I said through gritted teeth and went in to change.
Such a jerk.

I changed into a dress. It looked really good. Beautiful choice indeed. It was a Cassi slim dress with thick black straps, fitting throughout the bodice and skirt, which gave a more defined look. It also features a front slit. It was elegant. I glanced at myself one last time before going out to show him. He was on his phone and I went and simply stood in front of him. He averted his gaze from his phone to me. As soon as he looked at me, his eyes widened with his mouth slightly open, clearly screaming that I looked dashing.

"It's pretty," he said, clearing his throat and shifting his weight.

I rolled my eyes and went in to change back to my dress. We spent a couple of hours as I went to buy perfumes and shoes. He patiently waited and assisted me.
Such a boyfriend material! I thought. After finishing the shopping, Zayn called our guards and asked them to keep our shopping bags at home. Only after seeing the number of bags, I finally understood that I shopped way too much. Way too much.

"I'm hungry," I said.

"So?" he asked.

"Stop being a prick," I said, annoyed.