𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.

barely any of y'all aren't voting
nor commenting but oh well.

——————————

c͟͟͟͞͞͞o͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞p͟͟͟͞͞͞s͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞

yet another casual day, spending my time alone. not really a good time if i'm gonna be honest, especially during these times of the year, the new year.

i take another gulp from my vodka, hoping to drink my dreadful sorrows away from my damaged ass while scrolling through social media while the weather felt identical as i did.

hint : it was raining.

the stories i've been seeing were full of new years celebrations with their friends which annoyed me and not because they're having fun, but because i'm just sitting here all alone at my apartment.

it lowkey hurts, seeing your friends hanging out for new years. i mean, they did invite me along but i was in a dark zone while that happened.

yeah, bad timing. my specialty. "fuck." i groan, taking the last sip of vodka and i'm all out.

i groggily made my way to the fridge and grabbed another one that was behind the groceries. hidden, like my emotions... half the time.

"oh my god! guys! they kissed! they kissed! i repeat, they kissed!!"

the faint sound was coming from the story of rae's, videoing sykkuno and the wall. i couldn't help but just chuckle at his action.

uploaded 1h ago.

"hey! rae! get away! oh wow! that rhymed"

sykkuno giggled, clearly drunk. man, i kinda wish i was there now. wanted to not be alone on new years at least and would be hanging out with my friends.

i clicked the next story and i was toast's.

uploaded 30m ago.

"hey guys, sorry for the delay for my video but it's fucking new years! like c'mon!! go and spend time with your family and friends and don't forget to tell them you love them! anyway, i'm a tad bit of drunkened- wait is that even a word...?" toast pauses, staring at the floor.

"hell nah that ain't no fucking word. oh my god."

he rubs his forehead, seeming to be utterly confused about himself and his words.

"anyway.. i'm so sorry for the inconveniences. remember, i love y'all and stay happy, it's new years for crying out loud!"

then, toast begins to chuckle as the video ended there. god.. i really do miss them.

as thoughts ran through my corrupt mind, i had come to notice that my vodka was already half way through.

when the fuck did that happen!?

argh.. my heads starting to spin real fast as i'm having trouble seeing what's on my phone but whatever. nothing better to do.

i swipe down, refreshing the page to see if any others had posted.

my eyes squint, really trying to attempt to see what the fuck i'm seeing.

"hey y'all. so it's 2021 and... oddly.. i'm here, at my basement, alone. nothing new i guess oh, and while everyone else is out drinking and shit, i'm here at my own place drinking by myself"

uploaded 25m ago.

is that karl... no yeah, that's definitely karl. he had a faint red tint across his cheeks and nose. i chuckle at his actions, pausing at this.. horrid look of him.

hope he'll remember himself posting this.

fairly, this mans drunk.

"ahh.. my head hurts like shit but i'm gonna go and sleep now y'all. have a nice new years"

karl smiles before the video ends there. a breath sigh escapes my lips.

so.. karl and i are hashtag twinning with the alone and drinking alone sorta thing but he's probably asleep now.

well. i think i should sleep too. wonder how the others are.

suddenly a story appears as i refresh my page for the last time tonight and it was clearly a close friends list story.

it was sykkuno.

i know i can barely see but his profile picture is quite... how do you say it.. vibrant. white background was all i see.

uploaded 10s ago.

"what time is it...? 2:30? okay— wait 2:30!? jesus. okay. hi guys! i'm so proud of myself—"

he sends the camera a cheeky smile with the identical red tint as karl's.

"i can drink more than usual now! before i puke everywhere.." "you shouldn't be proud sykkuno.. but okay"

rae's voice sounded sloppy as she announces that.

"shhh be quiet rae. don't worry this is going on close friends list.. i think?"

a smile creeps up on my face at his adorable self as usual.

"i also wanted to say, i miss you corpse!!"

he pouts, which indeed took me by surprise and so i had to rewatch the whole thing until back to where i was at before

"i see you watch my stories."

sykkuno's expression has changed from pouting to an angry kitten in a few milliseconds which causes me to chuckle.

"i'm still kinda sad how... you decided" he emphasises.

"to not come with us to this new years party thing at the officetv place. really wished you were here."

i start to pout in pure sadness and regret.

maybe i should've went and the dark zone might've had a chance to leave me alone. no. i can't.

the time was currently ... 2:35am.

it was my bedtime — don't that i really had much of a bedtime curfew.

i exit the story of his, not wanting to embarrass him enough and went to sleep.

stumbling into my room, i slam my stomach on the bed whilst too weak to move into a more comfortable position.

"this is fine.. this is fine.. this is fin-" sleep fights over my body and successes with my leg off the bed and my upper body resting on top of my duvet.

——————————

words : 945

¡! h a p p y n e w y e a r s !¡

kinda 2am but whatever

what'd you do for new years? rlly wanna hear your lots stories .. :)