This Is Not The End Little Sister

"I was just-" I was interrupted by Jules' head fly passed my face and falling to the ground.
"JULES!!" was all I managed to say before collapsing to the floor in tears.

KOL'S POV

My eyes were locked on my lovers head, eyes still open and her lipstick still smudged from our make out session earlier that day.

Sophia broke down in front of the best friend, "no, no, no, no" she repeated, sobbing to herself.

"How could this happen, Kol you were supposed to protect her" she looked up to me her eyes filled with tears.

"Sophia come here" Klaus said fatherly, she got up and ran straight into his arms faced buried in his chest.

I couldn't even look anymore, I tore my gaze away from her and looked towards our sister and brother.

Suddenly the doors of the mansion burst open, all our heads snapped towards the doors to see a note on the ground.

SOPHIA'S POV

Hello Sophia, long time no see.
I do apologise for your friend, Jules was it, I know your were quite close.
It was that hunter Gilbert who killed her trying to get the hunters mark. I remember when Niklaus killed all those hunters who had the mark, ha ha.
I would love to meet you at the Grill with your family to discuss business.

-M x

I looked at the note ready to kill that little Gilbert not caring if I got the curse. Finally looking up I see Kol nowhere to be seen.

"Let's get ready Kol will meet us at this Grill. Do you know who-" Elijah paused thinking on who it could be "L could be Sophia?"

"No brother but I will happily get out of this awful costume, on the way there can we make a pit stop." I asked, a smirk making its way to my face.

I vamp sped to my room rummaging threw my clothes. I picked a floral dress pairing it with some white vans and clipped my hair up.

I also changed my case to my clear floral one that Finn got me as a 'hey I'm undaggerd' present.

I ran down the stairs seeing Elijah in a different suit and Rebekah in a floral dress, with also Klaus in a button up shirt and black jeans