Ichi- Local Gardener

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

My hands peeled off the gloves as I used the school bathroom to clean myself up. I scrubbed my hands with soap before drying it off and taking the bucket of tools to the gardening club. I put them away in the storage room before taking my bag from the class that was completely pitch black. I smiled at the small cursed rabbit running around the hallway before bidding farewell to it.

I turned around to see a boy with black hair wearing a black uniform from a different school. He was the same height as me and had blue eyes. I honestly didn't care if he stabbed me right here and killed me as long as I became fertiliser to the plants.

"Hello, have you seen the person that took a box that used to be in there?" The student pointed in the direction towards that place the cat told me not to go to.

"Yeah, my friend Itadori was seen with it recently. He prolly has the box."

"Where can I find him? Even better, can you take me there? It's urgent"

"Hmm mou, fine. Please keep up. Bye bye Mister bunny"

"Bunny?"

I didn't bother answering since I was convinced he was going to kill me so I just lead the way to the hospital. He didn't seem bothered by my silence and stared at the flowers I was holding. Sunflowers. My mind drifted to today's events of seeing Itadori go against a coach and decimate a goal post when he threw his ball. I remembered afterwards going back to gardening and him following me so he could get some flowers to give to his grandfather. I may not like humans despite being one but I like the affection he holds for his family members.

We passed by the rugby field on the way there and I looked briefly at the second grade curse, smiling at it. The person beside me noticed and was confused so inquired about it. I told him that it wasn't much and just my imagination. I didn't answer him any further when he asked about what it looked like. The walk to the hospital soon ended and we went inside. I may be an emotionless bastard but even I noticed Itadori mourning, his grandfather must have passed.

Even I was quite upset when the student who introduced himself as Fushiguro from Jujutsu Tech asked to speak to him outside. Itadori asked me to help fill out the form so I did. He was my guardian too even if I never really showed up. I don't want to be attached. I filled out the form before leaving the sunflowers with the nurses who dealt with his grandfather's body. I could hear them talk the whole time about curses. I went over and saw Fushiguro stumbling backwards slightly at the horror the contents of the box had been taken. I realised I left my sunflower hat at the gardening club. I left first towards there.

As soon as I reached there, something was wrong and the cat that I called Fatty Bum but was actually named Neko due to unoriginality came out of the shadows to walk with me. We carefully made our way to the gardening club and I plopped my hat onto my head. My cute sunflower hat. The cat went onto my shoulder and we left as a third grade curse phased through the door and looked at me. I grabbed my shovel. If it wasn't going to attack me then I wouldn't attack it. I passed it without much of a problem. I heard a commotion down the hallways as the cursed bunny ran up to my legs and hopped onto my arm, scared.

"Lets beat the shit out of who scared you, poor bunny"

And so, I beat the shit out of any higher level grade curses trying to after the bunny before killing them. I warned them to leave the bunny alone and most did but some confident ones wanted to go after the cutie. I knocked their heads off with my shovel. The curses learned not to mess with me and they mostly left the area. They must be triggered by the finger. I realised the student I met earlier was causing a commotion and heard a lot of yelling. I followed the sounds to the rood only to walk in on Itadori eating a finger. Ew. What the fuck.