Chapter 3: Wrecking Ball

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[13:49 Novosibirsk, storage hall 200 m outside the city]

After Anti-Entropy's interference and the second kidnapping of Seele, the President was furious, well who wouldn't be? But still, he kept his cool and didn't showed any visible anger but inside ...

"Mr.-" His advisor began but got then cut off by the person he was talking to.

"We'll leave. There is nothing left for us," Valentine said to his advisor walking to the stairs where he came from and where Blackmore and Mike O. were already waiting.

"As you wish, Mr. President."

Seeing the President and their target leaving, the Valkyries now saw their moment to begin some negotiations.

"Hey, that's our chance, Theresa I think you should do this," Durandal whispered to the short girl.

"Why me!?" Theresa whispered back.

"Because your student messed this up!" Durandal replied.

Before this bickering could grow, Fu Hua as the voice of reason approached the President.

"Excuse me, Mr. President!" The gray-haired girl called out.

Valentine turned around and looked at the girl that was speaking to him. The Eleven Men all aiming their guns at the girl.

"What do you want, girl?" 

"My name is Fu Hua, Schicksal A-Rank Valkyrie. We have the order to bring you to a personal meeting with the Schicksal Overseer," She said to the blond President.

"I don't have time for your pesky overseer, he already called me three times this week and now he's sending his precious Valkyries ... Listen, I don't have time for that and after that stunt of your friend over there with killing my soldiers that followed me out of their belief in justice, the justice that my father began and I will continue, he shouldn't count on me."

"I understand, sir. I'm sorry for Bronya's behavior," Fu Hua said in an apologizing manner.

"Is there anything else, if not then I will leave but I will send your overseer a message. I haven't told my wife that I left our home so she is probably worried about me and I need to leave now before she realizes her threat of shoving her spear up to my butt ..." Valentine says, and which caused his subordinates to slightly shaking in fear when he mentioned his wife.

With the failed negotiations, the President left the storage hall and the Valkyries. The girls then decided that this mission was a failure and walked back to their transport planes to return to their respective places. But they didn't know that their pilots had different orders. The team of St. Freya and the Immortal Blades were both transported to the school of Theresa, St. Freya.