25

After Three days

"Adnaan, tum Baat mat karna mujhse.."

(Don't talk to me)

"Haan to teri shakal bhi kon dekhna chahta hai?"

((I'm not even interested in watching your face)

"Tum gadhe ho, Bandar ho... Tumse shadi karke meri zindagi barbaad ho gayi hai..."

(You're money.. And donkey too. My life is destroyed after getting married to you)

"Haan, jese tu to miss India hai na? Aur meri zindagi to bohot sukun se guzar rah hai tujh se shadi karke?"

(You're saying as if you're miss India and my I'm spending my life peacefully after marriage)

" Mujhe tumhari Bandar jesi shakal nahi dekhi.. Dafa ho jao yaha se..."

(Get lost from here..., I don't wanna see your monkey like face)

"Ye mera ghar hai.. Tu nikal bahar.."

(It's my home.. You get lost from here.)

Both glare each other with deadly sigh and huffed before stepping down from bed. Sara picked a pillow and throw that on Adnaan which hit him right on his face but he throw the same pillow on her face too.

" Ughhhh.." She groaned and tried to hit him again but he was already out from the room.

"I'll kill youuuuuu" She yelled

"Be ready to spend whole life in jail" He yelled from other room

"That would be same as living with you" She replied with anger and throw the pillow on bed.

They both were arguing since ten minutes or maybe some more and their fight was started due to cricket Match. Adnaan wanted watch India vs West Indies t20 but Sara wanted Adnaan to turn off the TV and help her in cleaning home.

That was Sunday, Adnaan wanted to spend his only holiday peacefully but Sara wanted to utilise time and clean home properly as after a week they were going to held a small get together, so, it would be better if everything in home would be in good condition.

But In the end India vs West Indies match was converted into Adnaan vs Sara.

And that match was also draw because both the parties were not ready to accept their defeat.

Whole Sunday was spoiled! Neither Adnaan had watched india vs west indies t20 nor Sara clean the home. They both just show their egoistic attitude to each other.

<><><><><><><>

Laying facing opposite to each other both Sara and Adnaan were trying to sleep but couldn't because they were feeling cold, that was starting of October. Weather wasn't very cold, till last night, they both were fine in their not too warm minky blankets but sudden midnight rain made the temperature low which was making both them shivering. There blankets weren't enough to provide them enough warmth as required. Sara was the first who curl herself like a ball due to cold and after some two minutes Adnaan's condition was also same. Tucking the blanket beneath himself from both sides Adnaan tried to avoid that shivering but no benefits. While shivering badly Sara pulled herself backward and soon her back was touching with her husband's back. She felt him shivering as so she was.

'He is also feeling cold' she said to herself and felt bad for him.

'So what? Hell with him' the arrogant girl resting in her said the same and decided to ignore him but the kind hearted side of her soul was feeling bad for Adnaan. For good two minutes she was debating with herself but she didn't like to ignore his condition. Taking a deep breath she turned her side towards him. His back was facing her, without uttering a single word she spread half of her blanket on him. When Adnaan felt the warmth of one more blanket on himself he felt relaxed but turned his side, Sara was laying close to him with closed eyes, she was curled up like a ball and Adnaan understood that she was also shivering with cold, because she was in a single blanket.